• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile in Switzerland (Death Pods)

RGStory

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2020
Oklahoma

Meanwhile in Switzerland.....

What's wrong with the following suggestion?

Excerpt from Army Manual on Hanging.jpg

Meanwhile in Switzerland.....

What's wrong with the following suggestion?

View attachment 7754950
Nothing's wrong with it if you're a sensible and reasonable person. But there's a lack of those these days and the insensible and unreasonable would declare hangings "racist" because only persons of color were ever hanged (according to them) and hanging Mr. Grant would surely be white supremacy.

I still advocate for gibbeting. It'd certainly deter ME from a life of crime.

Reactions: camocorvette
And the real problem with executions in the US in Europe won't sell the proper drugs for executions.

ANd the very bitter irony, this gets more press than the victims. Is it too early to start day drinking?

Reactions: lariat and 37L1
And the real problem with executions in the US in Europe won't sell the proper drugs for executions.

ANd the very bitter irony, this gets more press than the victims. Is it too early to start day drinking?
Another morbid if practical reason to bring manufacturing back home.

I'm sure the Sackler family has a few products that could do the job.

frankly im not sure why its not used in executions more often over here...probably something to do with kickbacks from pharma...

Because Americans are all into vengeance and want them to suffer and such.
Who else works so hard to keep death row prisoners from killing themselves or dying of natural causes on their execution date?
Yep all about vengeance and suffering.

China has been shipping us all the Fentanyl that we could want, at dirt cheap prices, I'm pretty sure that does the trick fairly simply and without a lot of crazy...

That's the part that I don't understand. For decades we've been successfully killing people with pharmaceutical drugs that people willing take. How is it possible that we could screw up an chemical execution?

Reactions: Topstrap
End result: Did the Death Row inmate get dead? YUP.!!!!! Sounds successful to me.

I don't care if it was instantaneous, or it took a few minutes. I don't care if it was 'pleasant' or 'low-voltage jitter-bugging'. Just the only thing that matters is, did the "it" that didn't deserve to live anymore, get dead?

YUP.

It's a good day. Need more of those.

End result: Did the Death Row inmate get dead? YUP.!!!!! Sounds successful to me.

I don't care if it was instantaneous, or it took a few minutes. I don't care if it was 'pleasant' or 'low-voltage jitter-bugging'. Just the only thing that matters is, did the "it" that didn't deserve to live anymore, get dead?

YUP.

It's a good day. Need more of those.

It's the cost involved in using convoluted drug cocktails to perform executions.
These executions keep getting delayed because of the "cruel and unusual" portion of the 8th amendment.

Meanwhile, I can go to the Vet to put down a dog in a humane manner. So my local vet can figure this out but the government can't?
or
Just take the dog out back, attach a piece of bacon to a pole, push the pole into the ground. When the dog finally digs a hole to get to the bacon, a .22LR finishes the job and you can just push the dirt back over it.

What's wrong with tieing up these animals, pedos, rapists, and such...and putting then in a burlap bag with a brick in it. Then tossing them off the golden state bridge or something similar.

Fuck these animals

Reactions: camocorvette
Death Pods, we have had them since the 50's sold by GM and Ford as you drive into a God Damn Bridge Abutment.

Reactions: HornDog87
What's wrong with tieing up these animals, pedos, rapists, and such...and putting then in a burlap bag with a brick in it. Then tossing them off the golden state bridge or something similar.

Fuck these animals
'Cause that makes US "Normal" folks as bad as they are. I'm a Model Citizen - always voted, never defaulted on a loan/missed a payment. I pay my bills even if I have to work 3 jobs at a time to do it - never missed a house payment in 30 years. Never been arrested - don't lie, cheat, nor steal and have been faithful to my Wife of 35 years. I protect and nurture. Hell, I don't even jaywalk, speed, nor avoid jury duty.

Fucking with animals and doing as they do is disgusting. Try them, convict them and then put them down like abhorrent animals but stooping to abysmal levels to compete with them for cruelty is for sub humans.

IMO/YMMV

VooDoo

'Cause that makes US "Normal" folks as bad as they are. I'm a Model Citizen - always voted, never defaulted on a loan/missed a payment. I pay my bills even if I have to work 3 jobs at a time to do it - never missed a house payment in 30 years. Never been arrested - don't lie, cheat, nor steal and have been faithful to my Wife of 35 years. I protect and nurture. Hell, I don't even jaywalk, speed, nor avoid jury duty.

Fucking with animals and doing as they do is disgusting. Try them, convict them and then put them down like abhorrent animals but stooping to abysmal levels to compete with them for cruelty is for sub humans.

IMO/YMMV

VooDoo

Those who fight with monsters should see that they do not become monsters in the process....

If you want to off yourself that’s your call.

If you’re for government executing people, you need to read some history, or maybe look at how it’s run and how often it ALWAYS manages to fuck everything up, cant undo killing a dude

Last edited:
One of my tenants, whom I have become good friends with, told me today that this past weekend, his step-son was murdered in cold blood by a 17 year old. Kid shot his son 17 times. All for a little cash. Fuck that dude. I wouldn't want him to have the pleasure of just "going to sleep." I hope that piece of shit would die a slow horrible death.. so yea, in a lot of cases, im about the vengeance too.

so basically nitrous oxide chamber? reddi whipped to death.

Reactions: lash

There are no executions in Europe, no death penalty in any country i know of.

'Death pods' are for the assisted suicide of terminally ill patients that want to end their suffering.

Considering the amount and duration of suffering involved in some of these terminally ill patients i fully support their right to assisted suicide. This is at present only legal in 2-3 European countries so people actually travel to Switzerland to be able to do that.

The scary and somewhat crazy part is they claim AI psych-eval , typically before anyone can even become a candidate there are number of hoops to jump before they get a green light. Now you just toss in anyone and suicide him.:oops:

''Conventional assisted-suicide methods have generally involved a chemical substance. Inventor Philip Nitschke of Exit International told the website SwissInfo.ch that his “death pod” offers a different approach. “We want to remove any kind of psychiatric review from the process and allow the individual to control the method themselves,” he said. “Our aim is to develop an artificial-intelligence screening system to establish the person’s mental capacity. Naturally there is a lot of skepticism, especially on the part of psychiatrists.”

Last edited:
I’ve long thought the criminal should get exactly done to them To what they did to their victim. If they raped a woman then set her/him on fire and then shot them with a bullet in the back of the head. Then this is what will happen to the Criminal. Pretty simple really, and it may curb some of the really heinous crimes humans do to one another. The perp deserves to feel the pain, anguish and fear just as they decided to do to their victims.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Lex talionis. I don't know how you can call eye-for-an-eye/mirror punishments immoral seeing as it's something that was seen as acceptable in the Bible. Given that the Bible serves as not only the foundation of this country and its laws, but also the source of morality as we know it, it's a strange argument to make. Fact of the matter is that while you or me might see prison-time as a horrible punishment, there's a non-zero portion of the population that isn't phased by the prospect of 20+ year sentences.

When you clear away all the expensive gear its really not much different from crawling into the back seat of your 74 Pinto with a hose to the exhaust pipe. ;)

Lex talionis. I don't know how you can call eye-for-an-eye/mirror punishments immoral seeing as it's something that was seen as acceptable in the Bible. Given that the Bible serves as not only the foundation of this country and its laws, but also the source of morality as we know it, it's a strange argument to make. Fact of the matter is that while you or me might see prison-time as a horrible punishment, there's a non-zero portion of the population that isn't phased by the prospect of 20+ year sentences.

Perhaps then we can be grateful that the founding fathers made it past the book of Leviticus and to at least Chapter 5 in the book of Matthew.

Reactions: jr81452
Because locking them up forever is such a great thing? If they are able to be fixed then sure... as for an eye for eye, some prison prison time needs to accompany the criminal so fir instance if they raped someone but that’s it, then they recurve a prison sentence, vicious raping they way they did it to the victim and fines of course. It think it would make many who think about this type of thing think twice before committing the crime. The more heinous the more severe. Simply putting someone away so they can find Jesus or allah and feed, cloth, shelter them then so they can come out a few years later is not justice.

Because locking them up forever is such a great thing? If they are able to be fixed then sure... as for an eye for eye, some prison prison time needs to accompany the criminal so fir instance if they raped someone but that’s it, then they recurve a prison sentence, vicious raping they way they did it to the victim and fines of course. It think it would make many who think about this type of thing think twice before committing the crime. The more heinous the more severe. Simply putting someone away so they can find Jesus or allah and feed, cloth, shelter them then so they can come out a few years later is not justice.

Just remember in the good old eye for an eye law, you get caught having falsely accused someone, the punishments are rather severe.
That's the issue with rape allegations, there is a whole lot of false allegations made from women who changed their mind later, or wanted to not have their significant other break up with them when they were exposed as a cheater, or just plain lying for political or personal gain or because they want to destroy folks.

I'll bet a whole lot of folks suddenly think twice about things if the punishment for lying suddenly went from essentially nothing like it is now, to very severe.

I saw the ad for the death pods. As I see it your life is the one and only thing that is 100% yours. If you choose to end it thats your right.
That's funny.

In Texas we are trying to keep people from killing babies.

We also have the right to shoot someone to prevent them from committing suicide.

Texas is a lot of fun.

That's funny.

In Texas we are trying to keep people from killing babies.

We also have the right to shoot someone to prevent them from committing suicide.

Texas is a lot of fun.

As I recall you have the right to use force to prevent suicide, but not the right to use deadly force.

Now in the Religious world depending on your specific Dogma, you might be doing the person a favour by killing them before they can kill themselves, especially the ones where you can be forgiven for killing them, but they can't be forgiven for killing themselves...

You can in Texas shoot them to prevent suicide.

It's in the codes, I don't intend to dig it up. Under use of force.

I would expect a non lethal shot placement would give best results but it's actually not worded that way much to my amusement.

If I remember right it specifically says lethal force may be used.

I figure two shots center mass and a controll shot may be overkill.

I would expect a non lethal shot placement would give best results but it's actually not worded that way much to my amusement.

So you can kill someone for trying to kill themselves.

Ok.

It was fascinating enough for me to go look up!

Sec. 9.34. PROTECTION OF LIFE OR HEALTH.
(a) A person is justified in using force, but not deadly force, against another when and to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other from committing suicide or inflicting serious bodily injury to himself.

(b) A person is justified in using both force and deadly force against another when and to the degree he reasonably believes the force or deadly force is immediately necessary to preserve the other's life in an emergency.

Reactions: Snuby642
Here interpret as you wish.

Sec. 9.34. PROTECTION OF LIFE OR HEALTH. (a) A person is justified in using force, but not deadly force, against another when and to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other from committing suicide or inflicting serious bodily injury to himself.
(b) A person is justified in using both force and deadly force against another when and to the degree he reasonably believes the force or deadly force is immediately necessary to preserve the other's life in an emergency.

I'm to honest to be a lawyer but it seems I can in fact shoot them.

Yup you were quicker on the clicker.

Texas the fun state.

Reactions: RGStory
Here interpret as you wish.

Sec. 9.34. PROTECTION OF LIFE OR HEALTH. (a) A person is justified in using force, but not deadly force, against another when and to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other from committing suicide or inflicting serious bodily injury to himself.

I'm to honest to be a lawyer but it seems I can in fact shoot them.

IDK.
It seems like you can use only force to stop them from suicide (a) but you can use deadly force against them to preserve their life (b). :ROFLMAO: