• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile In TN We Are Going In The RIGHT Direction

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Sometimes it feels like I am looking out at something surreal. Yes we have those walking around with a mask but the mask Nazi Karen's aren't around my AO. My wife had several surgeries over the past year and I walked around the UT hospital without a mask and only once was anything said. I looked them in the eyes and told them to mind your own business and that ended it.
    It's like living in a bubble and everything outside is crazy but inside the bubble life is pretty normal.
    I was not sure about the newly elected governor but he's been good. He pushed through the constitutional carry and now this.

I like to go to the old city area and maybe a couple other places. But I don't like the traffic and the rest that comes with the city.
    Yea, it grew pretty rapidly the past few years. I mostly stuck to west knox and out in the burbs. Same thing happened in Chattanooga.

I don't do cities. I'm midway between Nashville and Chattanooga, but it's sure getting crowded all over. I'm starting to think retirement may be way west of here. And I hate that.

TN has pushed some good things since Jimmy Neighfy was booted post Income Tax revolts. Sunquist leaving helped too, that pile of shit.

As far as Lee goes, he’s done Ok. His deeply held religious beliefs have sent him down the path with accepting some of the “refugees “ that I do not agree with but nobody is every going to meet all our expectations.

They did is us a pretty good Solid with the Nov 2021 COVID protection laws. This carry proposal has potential but I need to read it before I decide what the law really is and what else they stuck in there.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    They did is us a pretty good Solid with the Nov 2021 COVID protection laws.

This saved me from loosing my job of 23 years today. HUGE thank you to Rep. Mike Sparks office for the assist and the State house and Governor for protecting us from bullshit leftists. Law expires in June though, so we may need to revisits this one….

Beautiful state except for....... Memphis.

Go Vols.

Reactions: thejeep
    The formula is easy:
    Age>18=Adult
    Age<18=Child

Our country is fucking stupid when it comes to this arbitrary age concept, with the most recent instance being Trump upping tobacco age to 21. We need to pick one - if you can't smoke and drink, you can't go to war or vote. If you can vote and go to war, you can smoke and drink.

The formula is easy:
    Age>18=Adult
    Age<18=Child

Our country is fucking stupid when it comes to this arbitrary age concept, with the most recent instance being Trump upping tobacco age to 21. We need to pick one - if you can't smoke and drink, you can't go to war or vote. If you can vote and go to war, you can smoke and drink.
    Yeah, lets go European and lower the age of consent to ......14. In Spain it was 13 until recently.

www.ageofconsent.net › continent › europeList of Ages of Consent in Europe - Age of Consent & Sex Laws