• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile, on the border...

Now imagine that the Beano/US border is right at 2000 miles long.
There are hundreds of major crossing roads.
There are countless areas that can be crossed on foot.
The above reported numbers were for one....and only 1, crossing area.

Multiply the numbers in the OPs post by at least 400 and you'll get an idea of how many bean dipping shits cross the border in a single day.
One......Fucking......Day.

And...
That's only the Messican border.
How many fly in from the africunt continent ?
Boat in from Cuba ?
Boat in from south america ?
Cross over land from Canadanada ?
Legally come here for vacation from Asia and just decide to stay ?

I think we all having been shooting at the wrong range.

10M illegal aliens have crossed since Pedo Peter opened the border. That does NOT include the "got aways".

Last year 159 that were caught were in the terror watch list.

Holy fucking shit. We need a new approach to deal with this.

There are now 3 mexican restaurants in a small neighboring town of 10,000. At one, they don't even speak english.

Reactions: 101st
There are now 3 mexican restaurants in a small neighboring town of 10,000. At one, they don't even speak english.
There was one in Johnson City, TX. When I recieved my plate, it reaked of roach spray and when I looked at the kitchen there were all these moonfaced wetbacks looking out the serving window laughing, waiting for me to eat that poison.

Not sure other than walking out, which I did, there was anything else to do (besides kicking the swinging doors open and leveling the kitchen with a '97 Win. pump shotgun).

What do cops do when they know their foods been tampered with?

Reactions: 101st
10M illegal aliens have crossed since Pedo Peter opened the border. That does NOT include the "got aways".

Last year 159 that were caught were in the terror watch list.

Holy fucking shit. We need a new approach to deal with this.
MOAB

There was one in Johnson City, TX. When I recieved my plate, it reaked of roach spray and when I looked at the kitchen there were all these moonfaced wetbacks looking out the serving window laughing, waiting for me to eat that poison.

Not sure other than walking out, which I did, there was anything else to do (besides kicking the swinging doors open and leveling the kitchen with a '97 Win. pump shotgun).

What do cops do when they know their foods been tampered with?
What would you expect in a place called 'Johnson' city?

That’s not happening unfortunately
The Catholic church in Kyle/Buda below Austin is nothing but pooling center for illegals, causing the area to become an extension of Mexico with illegal alien trailer parks sprawling over the once rolling prairie.
The illegals steal shit and 'donate' it to the church, the church in turn schools illegals on what free shit government programs they can game; how to get free medical, free pre-natal care for their habitually pregnant women, free legal advise, free EBT, Lonestar cards, etc.

The Catholic church in Kyle/Buda below Austin is nothing but pooling center for illegals, causing the area to become an extension of Mexico with illegal alien trailer parks sprawling over the once rolling prairie.
The illegals steal shit and 'donate' it to the church, the church in turn schools illegals on what free shit government programs they can game; how to get free medical, free pre-natal care for their habitually pregnant women, free legal advise, free EBT, Lonestar cards, etc.
1703085840154.png

Growing up we had “wets” that would come work and stay until December, they went back home and you would have them back at the end of February. They would work their asses off and send money home to the family, never had anything stolen and some of the best meals I have ever eaten.

What would you expect in a place called 'Johnson' city?
Thats what I was thinking. Good job 'Big ears.'

(A game warden caught Johnson and some cronies illegally dove hunting when Johnson was still a Senator and asked 'What about that big-eared sonofabitch' referring to Johnson 'Does he have a license?'

It cost the game warden his job but the name stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K and Maggot
Growing up we had “wets” that would come work and stay until December, they went back home and you would have them back at the end of February. They would work their asses off and send money home to the family, never had anything stolen and some of the best meals I have ever eaten.
Youre showing your age, how long ago was that?

Reactions: TexPatriot
Late 70’s up until 1990, seems like yesterday
Bingo.

The number of illegals operating openly, moving into cities with a new arrogance and confidence, driving drunk, committing crimes from theft to rape and murder, didn't began until H.W. Bush took office in '89 and announced "...A kinder, gentler nation, (open borders) a New World Order."

It also meant a new illegal alien.

This illegal alien invasion is part of the NWO plan which is to flood America with 3rd World trash and ruin it. The Globalists just needed a disposable dummy, a bad guy so they could open the flood gates wide open and Obiden fit the role perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: Compadre
Bingo.

The number of illegals operating openly, moving into cities with a new arrogance and confidence, driving drunk, committing crimes from theft to rape and murder, didn't began until H.W. Bush took office in '89 and announced "...A kinder, gentler nation, (open borders) a New World Order."

It also meant a new illegal alien.

This illegal alien invasion is part of the NWO plan which is to flood America with 3rd World trash and ruin it. The Globalists just needed a disposable dummy, a bad guy so they could open the flood gates wide open and Obiden fit the role perfectly.
He normalized the problem because he didn't know how to handle it or he hands were tied.
Obozo can and it was Christmas for everyone passing the border illegally. I really really really do not like that man.

He normalized the problem because he didn't know how to handle it or he hands were tied.
Obozo can and it was Christmas for everyone passing the border illegally. I really really really do not like that man.
Who? Bush or Biden?

Bush was one of the people hiding behind a mask watching child sacrifices at Bohemian Grove. Those were the only hands that were tied.

Those two Satan worshipers are evil beyond measure. I'm not even getting in to Obama.

Who? Bush or Biden?

Bush was one of the people hiding behind a mask watching child sacrifices at Bohemian Grove. Those were the only hands that were tied.

Those two Satan worshipers are evil beyond measure. I'm not even getting in to Obama.
Bush, He had the chance to secure the border and handle invaders with strict punish but he played politics with all of it.

When you realize the people in charge (Dems and Republicans) hate you, and hate the country....suddenly everything they do makes sense.

It's not because they are stupid.

It's not because they think it's right.

It's not even for the money.

It's because they hate you, and want to see you suffer.

There is literally no other option that explains this shit.
Jokes apart i believe Bozo is some kind of Demon.

Reactions: XP1K
When you realize the people in charge (Dems and Republicans) hate you, and hate the country....suddenly everything they do makes sense.

It's not because they are stupid.

It's not because they think it's right.

It's not even for the money.

It's because they hate you, and want to see you suffer.

There is literally no other option that explains this shit.

I got you on everything but the hate you.

They see you as a serf, and there are reasons for serf's to exist. Currently there are far too many around, and they are far to hard to manage, this influx will make things so much more easy.....they think. They have contempt for you coming out of every pore on their body, but not real hate....at least that is how I see it.

I remember reading a story about a small town. The left was so happy when an all muslim city counsel came in to being. Then "they" wanted to fly the pride flag, the counsel said no, big deal goes down. It finally comes down to we can fly three flags from .gov buildings and that is it, it is in the laws. State flag, US flag, and MIA flag. No other flags allowed.

They think they are replacing American values and there will be a void, but that is not the way it works. Everyone that is not a "bad person" will come in with their own set of values, they are just banking on being able to push them around more then your average american, and that includes left and right. We see that in places where your "usual" D voter is getting upset with the illegals in the big cities.

Wheres Chuck Norris? Its Invasion USA all over again!!!!!!!

Who? Bush or Biden?

Here's your reward.
An oldie.

bushfail_com6.jpg

Reactions: XP1K
This is why we need to have PRS , Action Pistol , NRA High Power , Silhouette, Steel Challenge etc Competitions . Like everyday at Border Ranches . Hell maybe some Carbine Trainings and Comps as well .
Just saying .😉

This is why we need to have PRS , Action Pistol , NRA High Power , Silhouette, Steel Challenge etc Competitions . Like everyday at Border Ranches . Hell maybe some Carbine Trainings and Comps as well .
Just saying .😉
It's deer season now in Texas. You get caught trespassing on some big hunting ranch in S. Texas / Eagle Pass area they take your vehicle, guns and throw you under the jail, at least for a U.S. citizen.

I've heard of wets going by hunters blinds but never heard of them being stopped and arrested.
I guess illegals tromping through, being led by a coyote are excempt from those laws too, huh.

Their kids get free education and they had to live somewhere. Who do you think paid for that? Taxes paid? Please use your brain.

I got you on everything but the hate you.

They see you as a serf, and there are reasons for serf's to exist. Currently there are far too many around, and they are far to hard to manage, this influx will make things so much more easy.....they think. They have contempt for you coming out of every pore on their body, but not real hate....at least that is how I see it.

I remember reading a story about a small town. The left was so happy when an all muslim city counsel came in to being. Then "they" wanted to fly the pride flag, the counsel said no, big deal goes down. It finally comes down to we can fly three flags from .gov buildings and that is it, it is in the laws. State flag, US flag, and MIA flag. No other flags allowed.

They think they are replacing American values and there will be a void, but that is not the way it works. Everyone that is not a "bad person" will come in with their own set of values, they are just banking on being able to push them around more then your average american, and that includes left and right. We see that in places where your "usual" D voter is getting upset with the illegals in the big cities.
Whos easier to push around then us? We cant even be bothered to vote in a primary. Its not like we'll ever use those expensive toys we have. Mainland america is all lazy cowards who cant be bothered by the smallest inconvenience. Now put you mask back on and know your place.

Whos easier to push around then us? We cant even be bothered to vote in a primary. Its not like we'll ever use those expensive toys we have. Mainland america is all lazy cowards who cant be bothered by the smallest inconvenience. Now put you mask back on and know your place.
Some are easy, some are starting to get a little squeaky.

How many decades passed before a parent went to a school board meeting. Now, it is common. People are starting to notice and that is not what they want. The people coming in, just keep them so afraid of......anything, white supremist will work just fine and they will not say a word.

Reactions: M4orturnate
Some are easy, some are starting to get a little squeaky.

How many decades passed before a parent went to a school board meeting. Now, it is common. People are starting to notice and that is not what they want. The people coming in, just keep them so afraid of......anything, white supremist will work just fine and they will not say a word.
Definitely seeing some people start to stand up. Hopefully its not too little too late. They worked hard to pussify the men in this country