• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mecha_Streisand Karen

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Where he fucked up was in continuing the conversation past 15 seconds. There is no reasoning with zealot tyes, be they religious, social, or what have you. Disconnect and leave.

Ignore and grey-rock technique unless the loonytoon get physical, then chokehold. Now a choke can result in lethal consequences, but if you act in a manner towards a child in my presence that legally justifies such a response, mofo's ilk shouldn't cry foul if they end up dead.

Yesterday, some violent EDP on the NYC subway northbound F line started getting physical with passengers after threatening them, striking a random toddler in the face at one point. Another passenger immediately put the EDP in a rear choke, and the crazy never woke up from his artificially induced attitude-adjustment nap. The guy who choked him out was not charged and released by the NYPD after a brief questioning. I was on a 2:30PM northbound F train as well heading into Chinatown to fill one of my mother's prescriptions and was wondering why my train was suddenly rerouted over the A going on the 8th Ave line instead of East Broadway. Had to walk all the way from West Side to E-Bway and was a bit irritated. Now I know why...

Stupid games, stupid prizes...

I wonder if that was staged?

He was awfully calm; then again, many Brits are "polite" and won't get all riled up.

I have to say, that there is a part of me that wants to ask the liberal neighbors' kids if they're boy or girl. Just to see how prevalent this BS has become. The world has flipped out; or maybe I should say Western Civilization is collapsing - rapidly. This idiot WOMAN, FEMALE, XX CHROMOSONE needs to be institutionalized!!!! Sadly, she's one among many. Mauve.....lol.

"You are on my property and I feel threatened.......you have been informed I feel threatened, failure to leave will be interpreted as an act of aggression"

In reality I would have lost my temper in one statement and told her to fuck off unpoliltely.

"I think it's nice to dress people in a different colour."

And I think your... whatever the fuck you call that, your coat or your parka or whatever, is an exceptionally hideous color on you and makes you look like one of those squeeze-tubes of cookie mix. Or a bottle of rancid vegetable oil. Especially mixed with your hair color. Shouldn't wear it in public or people might think you're a trans-fat when you're not.

Some people need to mind their own business.

Holy shit! That woman needs a Louisville slugger to the back of the head.

No, she needs the cock.

She needs the attention and validation. She is probably neglected at home, and not noticed in public because of how plain she looks.

90% chance that if you smooth talked her a bit, and outright asked, she would fuck.

Legally, we should be able to shoot people like this just for genetic cleansing. Sounds a bit much, but then maybe you haven't seen the clip.....
I did watch the clip and feel considerably dumber after doing so.
Not only becuase of listening to the marble mouth British karen but the guy not first telling her to fuck off but continue to engage with the mentally ill cunt.

Reactions: 232593
I would tell her that I will give her her opinion when I need one.
A lot like Viggo Mortensen as the chief in charge of bud/S in "GI Jane."
And then close the door. If she stays on the property, she is trespassing.

No, she needs the cock.

She needs the attention and validation. She is probably neglected at home, and not noticed in public because of how plain she looks.

90% chance that if you smooth talked her a bit, and outright asked, she would fuck.
No guarantees that she is normal after a tour of poundtown though.

Cue Up the wrongful death law suit by the ambulance chasers. Not putting the mentally ill in institutions is a crime in itself, we should get Reparations from all the libs.

Not my problem afterwards.
But in that situation, unless you bend her over the hood of a car, she’s made it into the house. You don’t ever invite a vampire into your house

Reactions: Maggot
But in that situation, unless you bend her over the hood of a car, she’s made it into the house. You don’t ever invite a vampire into your house

Sure you do. You just make the most fucked up sexual requests and see where it goes.

Where people fuck up is when they fall in love with the pussy and marry it.

Reactions: The D
Sure you do. You just make the most fucked up sexual requests and see where it goes.

Where people fuck up is when they fall in love with the pussy and marry it.
Hmmmm…

1683055449431.gif

Where he fucked up was in continuing the conversation past 15 seconds. There is no reasoning with zealot tyes, be they religious, social, or what have you. Disconnect and leave.
This is what our problem is with this shit. WE TRY TO REASON with these people. What you mentioned, is exactly how this is handled. When they insist on staying engaged, start to get loud (she didn't), we need to get louder! This is the only way to stop/fix this.
F'n clown world. At least, they are exposing themselves more and more. Mac

Reactions: 232593

Some things in this world today are so ludicrous and outrageous that it is easy to dismiss as being staged for social media views. However, there is an overabundance of mentally deranged out there and they often prey on our most vulnerable.

Everybody thought THIS was staged too when it was dropped. But it is anything but. Credit to People Vs. Preds for this ridiculous fucker getting busted:

Reactions: JR_77
Some things in this world today are so ludicrous and outrageous that it is easy to dismiss as being staged for social media views. However, there is an overabundance of mentally deranged out there and they often prey on our most vulnerable.

Everybody thought THIS was staged too when it was dropped. But it is anything but. Credit to People Vs. Preds for this ridiculous fucker getting busted:

Infested with head lice, too.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This is what our problem is with this shit. WE TRY TO REASON with these people. What you mentioned, is exactly how this is handled. When they insist on staying engaged, start to get loud (she didn't), we need to get louder! This is the only way to stop/fix this.
F'n clown world. At least, they are exposing themselves more and more. Mac
The trouble is that if you get louder she'll cry and accuse you of some stupid sht which today the cops will believe.

Best to just say "Not thanks" and walk away Or in his case , take out the cell phone, start recording and clll the police. Have her removed.

Fuck Karen.

Out fucking Standing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country