• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Med-student & Psychopath murders own mother for no reason

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
By all reports, she was a great mother with three adult children. A school teacher who kept in regular contact with her kids. Her youngest, a fourth year med student who by all accounts was brilliant, was visiting for the weekend. No known drug, alcohol, mental, or criminal issues. No history of police calls for any of them. NOTHING at all. When asked by police why he stabbed his own mother as she answered the door and was happy to see him- he said he'd been wanting to kill her for a long time and just decided during the drive to do it. When asked, he said he loved her, but that she was sometimes annoying. That poor woman never saw it coming because there was absolutely no reason to ever suspect he'd felt that way about his mother.

Med school can be brutal. I would venture he had snapped under the pressure. When my wife was in Med School she often worked 100+ hours a week on top of everything else. She would be so exhausted she would forget to eat for days unless I reminded her.

Damn. This redneck wouldn't have wanted to be one of his patients.

med school has nothing to do with it
I'll bet there were warning signs that no one picked up as you simply don't just snap, it's a lead up

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'll bet there were warning signs that no one picked up as you simply don't just snap, it's a lead up
I remember the movie "The Vanishing" with Kiefer Sutherland and Jeff Bridges. Jeff's character found a lack of empathy in himself but could be seen as wonderful and even courageous by others and wondered if such attributes were matter of timing, rather than qualities of character. Could he not, with the same even keel, do bad things?

The answer is yes. One of the hardest things for people to accept is that there is evil in the world. That people can be bad and it is not like an episode of Criminal Minds where someone goes on a killing spree because his mom caught him wearing her underwear or something like that.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I think you would be suprised how many people within your inner circle or family members are two or three incidents away from becoming unwound. Over time I have learned things about people and would have had no idea they were into some of the things they were into. Usually it was opposite of normal character. The prude who is actually a whore. The Billy Badass that is donating his time to nursing homes.

To think people are what they project is silly.....

Reactions: johnnycat
Hey man. Right and wrong and morality are fluid. It was OK for him, as long as he thought it was OK. 🤡🤡💩 Quit trying to monster shame murders. Who arr you to judge people trying to live their best life. 🤡🤡💩

I'm thinking this happened.

Psychosis often begins in young adulthood when a person is in their late teens to mid-20s. However, people can experience a psychotic episode at younger and older ages and as a part of many disorders and illnesses. For instance, older adults with neurological disorders may be at higher risk for psychosis.

People with psychosis typically experience delusions (false beliefs, for example, that people on television are sending them special messages or that others are trying to hurt them) and hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that others do not, such as hearing voices telling them to do something or criticizing them). Other symptoms can include incoherent or nonsense speech and behavior that is inappropriate for the situation.

Reactions: Milf Dots
After they execute him for matricide, his brain should be sliced up and studied for anomalies. My guess is they'll only find the tell tale signs that cause the condition known as demokrat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and 101st