• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Medal of Honor Recipient Jacklyn H. Lucas

TXPACS

Minuteman
Nov 7, 2010
TX
<span style="font-size: 11pt">Jacklyn H. Lucas </span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt">
Joined Marine Corp at 13 years old.

Dove on <span style="font-weight: bold">two</span> grenades & lived = MOH

Fell 3,500 feet through the air without a parachute & <span style="font-weight: bold">walked away</span>.
No doubt his massive balls cushioned the fall.</span>

Re: Medal of Honor Recipient Jacklyn H. Lucas

People with too much money, pay other people with too much imagination, to sit around and invent stories so that they can make movies out of them. This way, those people can make more money.

And yet NONE of them have the brains to even think of the concept of using REAL LIFE examples of bravery, incredibleness (it works there, leave it alone) and just plain "Lead-The-Way BAD-ASSedness" (what'd I say?) to get some attention. Maybe even some deserved attention, eh?

It's stories like this, that make me simply shake my head in inequity as I KNOW that there are those who're so much better than I. And I ain't afraid to admit it.

That guy is fuckin awesome lol...

The best part is that after he got out of the Marines, he went back to his High School full time.

With the first name of Jacklyn, you've got to be tough.
laugh.gif

That should be required reading for EVERY 'Murican!

What a great American !
Great Post, thanks & hat's off to the OP.

Obviously no one told him that his first jump wasn't a race! I would have felt honored if he allowed me to catch his piss with my feet at a urinal.

Certainly men like Mr. Lucas are the reason we kicked the shit out of Hitler and Tojo.