• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Medicare Part Gun

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    My cousin just sent me this, While its a spoof, imagine if every senior citizen actually took it to heart and did this.

----------------------------------------------------

Lets say youre an older senior citizen who can no longer take care of him/her self and the gubmint says there is no nursing home facility for you. What do you do? You opt for Medicare Part- Gun. With this plan, seniors over 70 get a gun and one bullet. With your one bullet you shoot one worthless politician. Then you go to prison for the rest of your life where you get 3 meals per day, a roof over your head, air conditioning, heat, free TV, a library, and free medical care. Need teeth? No problem. New hip? No problem. New heart or sex change? No problem, its all covered.

As an added bonus your kids can come see you at least as often as they do now. And who will be paying for all this? The same gubmint that says there is no nursing home for you. You get rid of one politician, and because your in prison you dont have to pay any taxes.

Is this a great country or what. Now that Ive solved all your senior financial planning have a great week.

funny. but watch it happen when the jig is up and you old fucks get what you voted for all your filthy communist lives while fucking over the next 3 generations of Americans.
    First of all many of us never voted for that shit in the first place. In America the majority rules even today, an you will never win out over Santa no matter what color the sumbitch is, or who you are! In every generation there are always fucks who vote their wallet 100% of the time, while knowing (or to stupid to know) it will fuck the country in the long run. This is a product of assholes not thinking past their noses, much like every generation for the last 200+ years.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    r Santa no matter what color the sumbitch is,.

Whats wrong with ya, Santa's blue,

Santa_Lazy_Getting_Stoned.png

Well then take your ration of Kibbles and bits and stop complaining. Such lemmings
    I never relied on SS MC or anything else, if they go away won't effect me at all, the kids inheritance is a different matter but they never earned it,... so.
    If I have it worked properly, they will get everything an I well be over drawn at the bank the day I check out! An the bank will not be able to do one damn thing about it. A buddy checked out fucking 3 CC company's, after all three fucked him many years before.

pitbull-lady.jpg

Brother AJ tellin it like it is . Look in the mirror for qho is to blame about The Great Republics state of affairs . This happened on our watch and our answer is to piss and moan on the inrenet .

An easy way to get around the whole murder thing, just learn a little spanish and say youre an "undocumented citizen". You still get all the pie and your freedom.

Reactions: Bender
    My cousin just sent me this, While its a spoof, imagine if every senior citizen actually took it to heart and did this.

----------------------------------------------------

Lets say youre an older senior citizen who can no longer take care of him/her self and the gubmint says there is no nursing home facility for you. What do you do? You opt for Medicare Part- Gun. With this plan, seniors over 70 get a gun and one bullet. With your one bullet you shoot one worthless politician. Then you go to prison for the rest of your life where you get 3 meals per day, a roof over your head, air conditioning, heat, free TV, a library, and free medical care. Need teeth? No problem. New hip? No problem. New heart or sex change? No problem, its all covered.

As an added bonus your kids can come see you at least as often as they do now. And who will be paying for all this? The same gubmint that says there is no nursing home for you. You get rid of one politician, and because your in prison you dont have to pay any taxes.

Is this a great country or what. Now that Ive solved all your senior financial planning have a great week.

Well that is one shitty scenario.

There are a lot problems with this, but the biggest one (for me) is that the old fuck needs to be given a gun and a bullet. I can't get past this. You should have spent the last few decades "buying more ammo". That ammo should be stored along with guns. Lots of guns. And an assload more ammo. And you should have lots of components, like a big-ass assload of of every type of propellant, and so on. And you should have spent the last few decades (at a minimum) picking up every type of brass at every range you have ever been to. Yeah, 357 SIG is kind of ghey, but what if one day all you have is a 357 SIG picked up from who knows the fuck where. Then you just make ammo. Same goes for some pipe ripped from who knows the fuck where... you may need to fabricate ammo for whatever dimensions are at at hand, so have some calipers stored too. The storage of all this shit should be in at least X number of zips codes. Maybe even near nursing homes or even detention facilities you may wind up as a resident.

Jesus Christ, there may even be a lesson here from the folks over at Cast Boolits (my dad has been there for a long ass time) so you can mold projectiles from whatever toxic metals you may have on hand. With that in mind, could the fumes from such metals be weaponized?

Whatever the fuck, this is a shitty scenario. Avoid it by planning to avoid it, and training. Buy more ammo, components, guns, and everything else you need to give the biggest possible FUCK YOU to whomever might write you off as an old fuck who can be easily run over.

Maybe it's the wine talking, but that's my 0.02

Yeah, 357 SIG is kind of ghey, but what if one day all you have is a 357 SIG picked up from who knows the fuck where. Then you just make ammo.

Hey!
    While I know I'm potentially opening a Pandora's box here, there is a 357 Sig in my collection. Kind of like it for what it is. Granted, it's no 45 or better yet, 10, but I think it's what a 9 mm wants to be when it grows up. Just a high speed 9mm.

There are a lot problems with this, but the biggest one (for me) is that the old fuck needs to be given a gun and a bullet. I can't get past this. You should have spent the last few decades "buying more ammo". That ammo should be stored along with guns. Lots of guns. And an assload more ammo. And you should have lots of components, like a big-ass assload of of every type of propellant, and so on. And you should have spent the last few decades (at a minimum) picking up every type of brass at every range you have ever been to. Yeah, 357 SIG is kind of ghey, but what if one day all you have is a 357 SIG picked up from who knows the fuck where. Then you just make ammo. Same goes for some pipe ripped from who knows the fuck where... you may need to fabricate ammo for whatever dimensions are at at hand, so have some calipers stored too. The storage of all this shit should be in at least X number of zips codes. Maybe even near nursing homes or even detention facilities you may wind up as a resident.

Jesus Christ, there may even be a lesson here from the folks over at Cast Boolits (my dad has been there for a long ass time) so you can mold projectiles from whatever toxic metals you may have on hand. With that in mind, could the fumes from such metals be weaponized?

Whatever the fuck, this is a shitty scenario. Avoid it by planning to avoid it, and training. Buy more ammo, components, guns, and everything else you need to give the biggest possible FUCK YOU to whomever might write you off as an old fuck who can be easily run over.

1534118765697.jpeg

Heres the real downside, YOu'd be beetr off using the boolit on yourself.

prison+crowds.jpgprison+crowds

Hey!
    While I know I'm potentially opening a Pandora's box here, there is a 357 Sig in my collection. Kind of like it for what it is. Granted, it's no 45 or better yet, 10, but I think it's what a 9 mm wants to be when it grows up. Just a high speed 9mm.

Pandora's box... I guess you to be an understated fellow. We shall not talk about the 357 SIG as I have already showered and this topic will require me to endure a thorough steam cleaning.

But the 10mm... this is an abomination. The FBI is very good at some things, but designing cartridges, much less simply selecting the proper cartridge from the many fine ones already on the shelf, is not amongst their talents. I suspect that at some point they realized their reaction to the events of April 11, 1986 was a display of faggotry and the development of the 10mm was akin the hope of spawning a talented and beautiful child but in fact resulted in an aborted fetus whose memory is best left to whispers in the basement corridors of the of the J. Edgar Hoover Building and the faint echoes of dank internet forums.

But that is not nearly as depressing as Maggot's scenario.

big fat fucking amen

MTT
    And I thought you only gave sound advice on fine wines with which to share with my lady, now my fiancé! And yes, I am bragging dammit.

We were actually strolling the beach the day after her title changed and we discussed the importance of having food and ammo stores. I being the self-reliant guy and her having read enough dystopian novels to understand how close we really are to this.
    She agreed it was very necessary as well as the ability to do things differently than we do with all society functioning as it does.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Trust me. Jail sucks big hairy monkey balls. If this one bullet is what I’m dealt, I’m using it on myself instead of going to jail..... lol

Reactions: Maggot
    If you want a semi auto pistol round that has excellent penetration the .357 Sig is very good at it.
    Especially with a max loaded sold.

10mm will do better, but that's a bigger frame gun.

Reactions: Dewey7271
    MTT
    And I thought you only gave sound advice on fine wines with which to share with my lady, now my fiancé! And yes, I am bragging dammit.

We were actually strolling the beach the day after her title changed and we discussed the importance of having food and ammo stores. I being the self-reliant guy and her having read enough dystopian novels to understand how close we really are to this.
    She agreed it was very necessary as well as the ability to do things differently than we do with all society functioning as it does.

Smart girl, ya done good (y)(y)(y)

My dellimna would be( and is now as I put myself in that scenario) which politician to plug.

Trust me. Jail sucks big hairy monkey balls. If this one bullet is what I’m dealt, I’m using it on myself instead of going to jail..... lol

Depends. If you can wrangle a cushy Federal pen you might not do too badly. Or go do it in Sweden. I was just talking with someone from there and he says they are kind of like resorts.

Nobody goes to "Club Fed" for capital murder. You go to "Pound you in the ass prison" for it while awaiting your turn on the gurney for your needle.