• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Medium action mag pouch?

MBanning

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2013
NC
I'm putting together a medium action build and looking for help finding a magazine pouch. I will shoot this rifle in some long range matches and would like to have a pouch for my magazines. I use Armageddon Gear pouches for my short action magazines in my prs rifle and would like something similar.
What works for MDT medium 10 round magazines?

Am I the only one?
You are not alone. Appears there are two of us here, stumbling around in the dark.
My situation is "similar" but different. As I explain, think "Grab and Go"...
Weapon: Bolt gun with attached accessories = Big, bulky and heavy. Stored with one magazine in weapon.
Goal: Have two additional 5 round, stacked magazines somewhat attached to the entire set up so it all goes with one grab.
Bandolier is just one more thing to get hung up in the dark making a quick exit. Mounting on stock is not an option.
Found very few 5 round, stacked mag pouches. Found these (photo), like the flap cover. Somewhat bulky, appears to mount on a carrier.

1699029544047.png

Might fit in an HSGI taco? If not, might have to go with a pouch designed for LA mags.
True, I had sent them a RFI explaining what I was looking for. They did respond with one item.

The LR-XL TACO® magazine pouch was developed to hold large precision rifle magazines, for firearms such as the Barrett® MRAD® MK22™. Not only is the LR-XL TACO equipped with adjustable retention but it also features a cover which is secured with a silent closure system.

True, I had sent them a RFI explaining what I was looking for. They did respond with one item.

The LR-XL TACO® magazine pouch was developed to hold large precision rifle magazines, for firearms such as the Barrett® MRAD® MK22™. Not only is the LR-XL TACO equipped with adjustable retention but it also features a cover which is secured with a silent closure system.
I have those for my 338 mags. They are huge. Way too big for my mediums.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton