• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Meet our new Hanoi Jane

Ravenworks

Zebco Pro Staffer
Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    Somewhere
    "Oh this fucking cunt",are about the only words that come to mind.

Lady Gaga calls WHO chief 'superstar,' praises media -- as Trump looks to defund agency

Google these terms

abramovic add, gaga, microsoft, gates, who

They are mainstreaming a devil profile for people to hate. To the contrary, the devil doesn’t show up with a pitchfork, but instead with a glorious bow (rainbow) about his head with a message of peace and prosperity.

For the money grubbers, the devil association they present is very important for you to receive in the coming days/years. All so you believe the narrative that fake Jesus has come to fix our broken world. A world that they broke.

Its so important for them and they put much time and effort into the agenda. Conversely the truth I just shared could be important to you and yours to understand what is really going on.

Lady Gaga... About as relevant on the front line of COVID-19 research as a wooden tree ornament in the Mission Control-International Space Station conference office in NASA headquarters...
    smiley_freak.gif

The WHO is nothing more than just another cog in the globalized government machine. They all have the same object - global subjugation.

Fuck Gaga and all her ilk. If she had a brain she wouldn’t be singing for a career or at least making better music.

"Frag Gaga" doesn't really have the same ring to it. Besides, she's not really a Hanoi Jane until she tries to apologize by saying she didn't really mean it, it all happened so fast, she didn't know what sitting on a NVA AA gun in a NVA hat would mean to America...

Give it time. She'll backpedal on this eventually.

Reactions: fx77
    When people come out in support of the Chinese communist party, celebrities, forum members, politicians, semi-retarded basketball players it tells you where their support lies.

Just like the many leftists losers on this board who parrot the communist party line, these people are supporting the people they want running America in a few years. The Ethiopian idiot from the WHO saw his country thru several mass murders and is a member of a communist terrorist organization, it is not hard to see where his loyalty lies.

Lady Gaga... About as relevant on the front line of COVID-19 research as a wooden tree ornament in the Mission Control-International Space Station conference office in NASA headquarters...
    smiley_freak.gif

LOL man were you on something when you thought of this? LOL

• Haha
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    while she is free to have any opinion she wants I am also just as free to not care what she thinks life is just so darn fair that way . besides didn't Jain Fonda already have that title and she is still alive under some rock somewhere I guess . A Tokyo rose in ham clothing .

Last edited:
    I want your disease I want your everything as long as it's free.

I believe those are her word's.
    While she captures attention with a catchy tune and rhythm. The lyrics lack any substance.
    But she's made a living with that and five pounds of stage makeup. So I will give her credit for that.
    Now you know why someone invented the gag ball.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Ok... I'm not a Lady Gaga fan... but there is NO comparison to her saying something nice about the WHO... when compared to Jane Fonda manning a North Vietnamese AAA gun for a photo op and effective making our pilots in the Hanoi Hilton out to be evil MF'ers, etc... etc...

Reactions: MtnCreek
    Pelosi calling Trump a "weak" leader while she sends videos of herself, holed up in her mansion, checking her ice cream inventory while Trump is in the White House every day. Fuck you deranged fucking cunt. I hope you get what's coming to you you money grubbing whore.

Sadly this country jumped the shark when a gay muslim from kenya was elected president.....twice!

Reactions: candyx
    Ok... I'm not a Lady Gaga fan... but there is NO comparison to her saying something nice about the WHO... when compared to Jane Fonda manning a North Vietnamese AAA gun for a photo op and effective making our pilots in the Hanoi Hilton out to be evil MF'ers, etc... etc...
    Treason is treason. Stop getting hung up on gray area. :rolleyes:

Pelosi calling Trump a "weak" leader while she sends videos of herself, holed up in her mansion, checking her ice cream inventory while Trump is in the White House every day. Fuck you deranged fucking cunt. I hope you get what's coming to you you money grubbing whore.

The Chinese used Pelosi's cunt to incubate the virus since she is immune to all human diseases.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    They voted for him to show they weren't prejudice, second time to prove they were stupid
    Goes to show you how manipulative the mainstream news media can be...this country has had it's head in the sand for far too long. It's a miracle Trump was even elected with the overwhelmingly and unprecedented negative news coverage. People are started to wake up

Reactions: Greg Langelius *