• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meet the Harvard Students Supporting Hamas’ Invasion of Israel

Yes. to my surprise some people are take the side of Hamas.

There are ANTIFA and BLM shitbags who want to see America burn and Patriots slaughtered. Of course they would side with maniacal terrorists. So far it is the left that is cheering on these extremists. The same left that burned and looted in 2020...

There were also Arabs and Palestinians standing on the edge of New Jersey right across from Manhattan cheering as the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001. Some of them were followed and knocked the fuck out later. Old school patriotic Italian Americans don't play...

Forgotten the dancing Israelis already have we?
rabbis dancing.jpg
?????????

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Fig and Sblzrd65
Good news for all of them. One of Harvard's former students and current billionaire finance whiz is collecting up the names of the 1,600 assholes who signed on to support the destruction of Israel and the genocide of all Jews on earth. He promised that if will insure these people never, ever work in his industry. He is working hard to get their internships cancelled and to create a "blacklist" with all of their names so that he can protect his Jewish clients from them forever.

And he has stopped his donations to the school until it addresses terrorism on campus. Harvard made a statement that basically says that while they encourage their students to hate Israel and kill Jews the institution itself wants Jew money so they have no opinion on the subject.

America has become a safe place to be a terrorist and support terrorism. They are doing it in our faces and nobody is doing one damn thing about it.
obama, mccain, graham, clinton, brennan..literally armed and trained sunni terrorists to overthrow syria.
the cia spent over $1B on the program before trump shut it down.

There are ANTIFA and BLM shitbags who want to see America burn and Patriots slaughtered. Of course they would side with maniacal terrorists. So far it is the left that is cheering on these extremists. The same left that burned and looted in 2020...

There were also Arabs and Palestinians standing on the edge of New Jersey right across from Manhattan cheering as the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001. Some of them were followed and knocked the fuck out later. Old school patriotic Italian Americans don't play...
I lived in NY when all this went down.

For a brief moment, I was almost proud to be a New Yorker. That cesspool really came together in ways I never thought possible. It was a strange, welcome phenomenon I haven’t seen since and will probably never see again.

I just wish it stayed that way…

You talk a lot of shit.

Oh the moral outrage! We are being put on a list and losing our jobs for free speech!!

I was outted as a member of team red and immedately put on a violence watch list at work (Capital One). My sin? Reminding Capital One it had offices in a Texas area that had large numbers of republican voters.

That's all it took.

So go sign your letters kiddos. Don't be surprise though when some of us choose our Freedom to Assemble with an entirely DIFFERENT crowd.

Your dad, the mechanic, was right. College has always been a breeding ground for commie pinkos.

In this case, haters of jews, israelis, and by extension, christians. Jesus was a jew.

That's all it took.

I work for a bank.

We are "encouraged" (read career advancement and possibly future employment may depend on it) to sign every email with our pronouns.

They even have pronoun guidelines ... have to pick from the approved list ... no fukn joke pronouns or you're fired ... too many pronoun mistakes addressing other people and you're fired ...

I work for a bank.

We are "encouraged" (read career advancement and possibly future employment may depend on it) to sign every email with our pronouns.

They even have pronoun guidelines ... have to pick from the approved list ... no fukn joke pronouns or you're fired ... too many pronoun mistakes addressing other people and you're fired ...

Tell everyone you are a cat and your pronouns are pussy/pussy

demand a litterbox in the south corner of the office and take daily shits in it for all to smell

What are they going to do? say you are making it up? :D

Good news for all of them. One of Harvard's former students and current billionaire finance whiz is collecting up the names of the 1,600 assholes who signed on to support the destruction of Israel and the genocide of all Jews on earth. He promised that if will insure these people never, ever work in his industry. He is working hard to get their internships cancelled and to create a "blacklist" with all of their names so that he can protect his Jewish clients from them forever.

And he has stopped his donations to the school until it addresses terrorism on campus. Harvard made a statement that basically says that while they encourage their students to hate Israel and kill Jews the institution itself wants Jew money so they have no opinion on the subject.

Link?

Reactions: Snipe260
I work for a bank.

Wells Fargo???

Joe Biden has reason to envy the brains of a door knob - is my pronoun. Say my pronoun.

Reactions: Snipe260

As they say, "natural consequences". They can always get an internship in the Middle East. I bet there's a lot pf pronouns there, WFH opportunities, safe zones from words, and more...

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
I work for a bank.

me
pureblood/superstraight

Reactions: Yasherka
methinks that harvard crowd fucked with the wrong people.

you know who runs the country by seeing who you are not allowed to criticize.

merlin_196273584_8469a073-c530-47c7-88a8-9de5080ea529-articleLarge.jpg

America has become a safe place to be a terrorist and support terrorism. They are doing it in our faces and nobody is doing one damn thing about it.

I feel like some LE act like terrorist, at times! I'd like to hold them all accountable too......but Ive been told:

"It's human nature to paint with a broad brush, but it is also the least accurate way to portray people."

Just becuase they wear a terrorist outfit, chat terrorist orders, or have terrorist ideas, doesnt make them a terrorist....or supporter of terrorist! Said me....NEVER!

Hang them all!

I feel like some LE act like terrorist, at times! I'd like to hold them all accountable too......but Ive been told:

"It's human nature to paint with a broad brush, but it is also the least accurate way to portray people."

Just becuase they wear a terrorist outfit, chat terrorist orders, or have terrorist ideas, doesnt make them a terrorist....or supporter of terrorist! Said me....NEVER!

Hang them all!
You aren’t seriously suggesting that ALL terrorists are bad are you? I would agree that would be a big sweep of the brush. Certainly you wouldn’t want the good terrorists to just quite terrorizing altogether because then only the bad terrorists would be left doing the terrorizing. We need good guys on the inside doing the exact same thing as the bad guys. Think logically for once.

Oh never mind. That wasn’t you after all.

Sympathizing with the butchers of Hamas doesn’t make you thoughtful or wise. It makes you the fucking enemy of civilization. No government can do anything to you to make you hate innocent people enough to kill their babies and do it in front of the parents before you rape and cut the head off the mother and then murder the father. My Grandfather was a FO in the Third Army. They shot every Nazi in a SS uniform, even the ones who surrendered. No one said shit about it, because they were doing the earth a favor. These goblins aren’t human, and everyone in that city is complicit just like all Germans were with the Nazis. Go push your morally vacant shit somewhere else. Denying this just happened puts you in the flat earther, holocaust denier camp, and I don’t have time for pieces of shit like that. They shouldn’t send a single soldier into Gaza. They should turn the entire city into rubble, and then wherever they come out of their holes use hyperbaric bombs. The hostages have to be presumed dead. There‘s no way to rescue them, and it isn’t worth the lives of good men trying.

Sympathizing with the butchers of Hamas doesn’t make you thoughtful or wise. It makes you the fucking enemy of civilization. No government can do anything to you to make you hate innocent people enough to kill their babies and do it in front of the parents before you rape and cut the head off the mother and then murder the father. My Grandfather was a FO in the Third Army. They shot every Nazi in a SS uniform, even the ones who surrendered. No one said shit about it, because they were doing the earth a favor. These goblins aren’t human, and everyone in that city is complicit just like all Germans were with the Nazis. Go push your morally vacant shit somewhere else. Denying this just happened puts you in the flat earther, holocaust denier camp, and I don’t have time for pieces of shit like that. They shouldn’t send a single soldier into Gaza. They should turn the entire city into rubble, and then wherever they come out of their holes use hyperbaric bombs. The hostages have to be presumed dead. There‘s no way to rescue them, and it isn’t worth the lives of good men trying.

829k5s.jpg

Regarding the hostages: They should use trickery to take them back. Dealing with terrorists do not require any kind of honor or promises kept. Agree to return their captured comrades. Set up a location for the exchange. Once exchange takes place and the terrorists get their own prisoners back, wait till they are at a safe enough distance and JDAM the whole group. And then the purge continues until the group from the lowest footsoldier to their exiled leaders are crispy carbon...

ETA: The IDF has already declared that they will fire upon anyone who looks like they are taking up arms against them once they roll in. So if anybody is still in there who are true noncombatants, they will have to be in plain view with hands raised in order to not get shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: TXAZ
Every single one of those reek of “diversity” admissions, i.e. non merit based and flat out racist admission policies.

Reactions: 308pirate
You aren’t seriously suggesting that ALL terrorists are bad are you? I would agree that would be a big sweep of the brush. Certainly you wouldn’t want the good terrorists to just quite terrorizing altogether because then only the bad terrorists would be left doing the terrorizing. We need good guys on the inside doing the exact same thing as the bad guys. Think logically for once.

Oh never mind. That wasn’t you after all.
Just a reminder pumpkin tits that many of the left consider each and every member of this board a terrorist.

also it is "quit" not "quite"

Grammar Nazi in da house!

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL