• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Meet the White Family of West Virginia

riverguide2001

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
I swear I never had sex with any of them:

<div style="background-color:black;width:400px;height:331px;overflow:hidden;"><div><embed src="http://www.mtv.com/jackassworld/player/embed/site/" width="400" height="331" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="CONFIG_URL=http://www.mtv.com/jackassworld/player/embed/site/configuration.jhtml%3Fvid%3D374592%26autoPlay=false</div><div style="text-align:center;padding:4px;">jackassworld.com</div></div>

Re: Meet the White Family of West Virginia

frown.gif
Sad just plain sad

wow, I think I may have partied with them..

That one chick with the big boobs was HOT!

well, maybe not, but with beer googles on.....

it will me a blockbuster, nothing like watchin a real life train wreck...

Did you hear about the tornado outbreak in West Virginia last week?

It did over a million dollars worth of improvements.

Im pretty sure that Hank III has partied with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the tornado outbreak in West Virginia last week? It did over a million dollars worth of improvements. </div></div>

When you say that Tucker I wonder if you're talking about a town or the weather...lol...the towns around here are named Hurricane, Tornado and Nitro...if it's the weather we had some recent floods and those made most of the "improvements"...I'll tell you one thing: one of the scariest moments I ever had was being caught in a narrow mountain valley with a Tornado bouncing back and forth around us in the confines...we we're trapped and it criss-crossed the valley leaving deep laser like scars as it bounced around...

They found CKA's family tree
grin.gif