• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mega Machine Group Buy build finally finished

Jumper

I have a rendezvous with death
Minuteman
  • Dec 15, 2008
    some disputed barricade
    Its been a long time getting this build done but here she is.
    Specs:
    Mega Machine billet upper and lower.
    PRI carbon fiber, Delta forearm.
    Magpul PRS stock and MIAD grip.
    JP lo mass BCG.
    Geisele High Speed DMR trigger.
    Premier 3-15x56 riflescope.
    Lilja Precision med-hvy contour barrel custom chamber with PT&G reamer and finished at 22". The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24 under the brake.
    Caliber 7mm-08.

Thank you branson1369 for running an excellent group buy.

P1020770.jpg

P1020780.jpg

Re: Mega Machine Group Buy build finally finished

nice!

That pri forend is trick. a bit of retro bad ass-ness. Plus its nice and wide and flat on the bottom....hmmm.

Jumper

Sweet build!!!!!! I need to quick slacking and post my build also. Look forward to hearing the range report

Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That pri forend is trick. a bit of retro bad ass-ness. Plus its nice and wide and flat on the bottom....hmmm.

</div></div>

Yeah I like it too. It really helps hold the rifle upright. I have an AR10 with a tubular handguard and the stability difference between that and the PRI is very noticeable. I had no idea it would be this way when I ordered it, I just thought it looked cool and it was carbon fiber.

Thats a sweet build, do us a favor and post a report after a range session, I'm anxious to see the results of your build!!!

My MA-TEN build and a load development 3 shot group from bipod @ 100yds (finally fo\igured out how to post avatar and pics)

AR10Pics42111011.jpg

AR1041811428Varget.jpg

Heading out today for more dope confirmation out to 600yds in prep for June/July matches. Got to get to know this rifle better. My Tikka bolt feels like an extension of my arm so time to spend time/money (reloading/shooting) to get this one to feel similar

Look forward to hearing back from your range time on your build

Nice target.....oh build looks great!!!

+1 for Branson1369, he's a good guy to deal with.

+1 on that PRI forearm, this is the first rifle I've seen with one of those installed. Looks sharp.

Which ADM mount is that?

Its the Recon S mount.

Ref the PRI forearm; Thanks. The more I use it the more I like it.

Still have to shoot it yet. Cant find Hornady Superformance 139gr in 7-08 at any of my usual sources.

Jumper, that is one fine rig and a nice caliber. I'll bet you enjoy shooting that rifle for ten years with no changes. Shoot some matches and give 'em hell.

btw, my buds used to love Imr 4895 and 168smks in 7-08 shooting Metallic Silhouette.