• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mega Maten

wyld3man

Send It
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2017
FL
If anyone is looking for a Mega Maten upper, JSE has some in stock now.

Reactions: bfoosh006
I had been looking for one for a while, and found these yesterday.
I wonder if these are newly made, or if Zev found some old stock.
Get one while you can.

I think they must be newly made, only saying that because I find it hard to believe that they just turned up under the couch in the break room or something. JSE periodically has mega uppers/ lowers for both 5.56 and 7.62. I will say the uppers and lowers for both that Zev has look similar to what mega was making before they merged.

those aren't (weren't) the ones with the flanges for the integrated fore ends though (ie their mkm).

i haven't done much if any looking, but seems aero is the only one now doing something like that, their 'enhanced' uppers.

I have not seen the ones mega had like that since zev took over, and they are not doing that either. Those were nice!

yeah i don't get that. mega had this huge brand awareness (i bought their mkm sets in both ar15 and ar10) and then zev bought them and seemingly did away with what made mega great. sure i'm missing something. #mmga

I don’t get it either, maybe they just wanted out of the gun business. They have another side to their fabrication business that probably took precedence. I have a few builds based off their builders sets.

Attachments

• DC9BA59B-116E-432E-9F09-79489830537A.jpeg
    DC9BA59B-116E-432E-9F09-79489830537A.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Looks like they have more.

those aren't (weren't) the ones with the flanges for the integrated fore ends though (ie their mkm).

i haven't done much if any looking, but seems aero is the only one now doing something like that, their 'enhanced' uppers.

Seekins