• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Mel Gibson

Re: Mel Gibson

Just got done seeing it with the wife. Very good.

Corruption then redemption.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Gave up on him after "Braveheart"."</div></div>

Well then you missed a lot of good Mel-Flicks.

<span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Payback... Patriot... We Were Soldiers...</span>

Mels' one of my favorite actors... going to see it tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dumped his long time wife for a 20 year old hottie </div></div>

Amazing what a little "Googling" will do for ya......seems his wife is the one who filed the divorce papers & claimed "Irrec. Diff." as the reason......no mention of him having an affair.....she claims they have been separated for about 3 years, since his DUI arrest.......

Mel probably saw the writing on the wall.....& simply picked up a younger mate. One thing is for sure.....she will walk away with the biggest settlement in Hollywood history. They never had a pre-nup as they were married before he became a big star......BOO-YAH! She probably gets 400 million or more!!

Look forward to seeing it. His personal life and opinions are his business, I'm only interested in the movie/s.

Apocalypto was one of the most powerful and emotionally draining films to watch. Had me on the edge of seat the entire time. A masterpiece of visual storytelling.

I'll never forget the scene of the small kids left by the river...