• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Member in distress

usmcsniperone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2009
upstate ny..boonies
My old sniper partner Poa Poi came up to visit after 22 years and we had a great weekend looking back at all of our exploits while being in the Corps. together. When he got back home he went to work on monday, came home and had a stroke! He is doing ok, but has been in the hospital since monday. He says he may be coming home today pending the results of another MRI. Get well soon buddy! I still need my spotter!

Re: Member in distress

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raxafarian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to hear that... hope he's ok and home soon.</div></div>

Update...He is home now and doing great! They found a small hole in his heart that caused the problem. From what they say he has had it since birth. Has to take some meds. now and eat better...more deer meat I guess!!!, That and quit smoking. The smoking will be the hard part I think.

Prayers sent for your friend's speedy recovery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: foxalpha1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my prayers to your spotter and his family </div></div>

+1 for a speedy recovery!