• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Member suffers tragic loss, please help.

Threadcutter308

Mr. Sugar Tits to you
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
An Island in warshington
One of our Members and his Family has suffered the tragic loss of their 13 Year Old Son in late November of last year.

The short story is that his Son was hospitalized, but sadly, did not survive. Our Member and his family made arrangements for his organs to be donated, after he was pronounced brain dead in early December.

Now, the medical bills are coming due and as you can imagine, they are substantial.

I would respectfully and with the greatest of gratitude request that if you can, please donate whatever you can to our Member to help him and his family defray as much of the medical costs as possible.

(With our Member's permission) Here is his name and PayPal contact information;

Jesse Dalton
@ASKJesse
https://www.paypal.me/jdalton0861 or, [email protected]

As a parent, I cannot begin to grasp just how difficult this has been for them. Again, anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated. All funds are going directly to our Member.

TC

I’m getting ready to start a buy sell thread of a few donated items we are getting from some hide vendors. I’ll link it here when it’s live tonight. For those that don’t PayPal shoot me a pm and we’ll get something squared away.

Thank you all for your prayers, kind words, thoughts, sentiments and support. My family and I love & appreciate every single one of you. I am truly Blessed to be a part of this “family”. I love you all and pray that the Lord blesses you.

~ Jesse

Attachments

• F42E179B-12C3-4FF0-A8CB-90B70BEFE391.jpeg
    F42E179B-12C3-4FF0-A8CB-90B70BEFE391.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DD616FA4-9B1E-4EC6-BBF7-8F7DCE42D5F6.jpeg
    DD616FA4-9B1E-4EC6-BBF7-8F7DCE42D5F6.jpeg
    556.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Not sure how to do this administratively but I have a Weatherby MK5 for sale in the PX. If someone wants to buy it I will donate all proceeds for the cause. You guys let me know the best way to handle the money part of it but bottom line ill donate the rifle. FYI it’s a used Weatherby MK5 Ultralite in WEATHERBY.257 Magnum. I will cover cost to ship to FFL It’s priced at $1500 but if someone wants to make an offer that’s fine I’ll ship it out to high bidder and make the donation. See link.

Last edited:
PX thread is live. Please follow all px rules. You post and sell your items then forward the proceeds to @ASKJesse. Thank you for your generosity

I copied it to the PX thread.

One c-note sent. My deepest condolences and best wishes to the family. This is an unimaginable tragedy. Just glad we can all help out in some small way.

ETA: @ASKJesse This gift is the least that I could do in good conscience. If you have additional needs, reach out. I'll do everything that I can for you.

Lowered the price to $1250 on the Weatherby MK5 so someone please buy this it’s for a great cause.