• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Members in Baton Rouge, LA?

Don'tTaseMeBro

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2012
Charleston, SC
www.facebook.com
Guys,
I'm looking for others in the BR area to shoot with. Not even sure where to shoot beyond 100 yards. I grew up in the area but left when I was 17 for the military. Haven't been back until recently. Anyway, wouldn't mind linking up with some of you guys for some shooting.
Joe

Re: Members in Baton Rouge, LA?

Joe,

There is palo alto in Donaldsonville and there is also the Fuslier Complex in Arnaudville.

Palo Alto doesn't allow people to steel targets so I'll never become a member. The facility is very nice and from what I am told there are a great bunch of guys that shoot at the range. I just don't enjoy shooting paper so I can't see paying for a range that I all I could was that. They do put on some matches that are open to non members I believe. The range goes out to 600yds.

The range in Arnaudville does allow steel targets. The range only goes out to 300.

Both spots have a pistol range.

Re: Members in Baton Rouge, LA?

I'll second Palo Alto. They are a great group of guys who are more than happy to have new people there. Their matches are fun and they just started a new FPR(Field Precision Rifle) match that I hope to get to soon. Contact Rick Stewart here on the Hide.

Joe,

I'm in Madisonville/Covington area... so not that far from BR. We don't have a lot of options for > 100 YD around here. Emyards in Cutoff was probably the best, but they recently closed.

I just joined Pascagoula Shooting Club in Pascagoula, MS. It's a little bit of a drive, but they have 200YD, 600 YD, and 1000YD berms. Steel is allowed, and it's only $100/year membership.