• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memorial Day: A couple examples of push back.

rady

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
Good to see this in the news this morning, especially on Memorial Day:

Honoring our Veterans and pushing back against .gov. Doesn't get more American than that.

Thank you to all of Veterans this day, past and present.

Good to see this in the news this morning, especially on Memorial Day:

This whole issue of required vaccines unsettles me even requiring the standard flu vaccine seems like an overreach by the employee, he says it is legal but what law makes it legal to mandate any healthcare by any employer.

Meeting the qualifications of a job through education or experience makes sense but we are starting down an odd road, now an employer can mandate that an employ workout at least x hours a week and maintain an acceptable level of body fat as a condition of employment, if your blood pressure is too high you are required to take meds to control it and if you can't you will be released from employment.

Very few jobs would require anything remotely close to this type of control.

Anything .gov has been doing this for years, the military for one, and you can’t even get a cdl without a dot medical card, and a lot of jobs make you take a fit test before hiring on.

Reactions: Eddystone
Meanwhile too many "good" people mumble something about "Private companies", or "Well the law says," as they are steadily marched into a dystopian nightmare. Maybe one day in the gulags many will wish they had as much gumption and dedication as the homosexual community did, but maybe not, maybe they will still be blindly subservient to any appearance of authority no matter how evil and corrupt.

This whole issue of required vaccines unsettles me even requiring the standard flu vaccine seems like an overreach by the employee, he says it is legal but what law makes it legal to mandate any healthcare by any employer.

Meeting the qualifications of a job through education or experience makes sense but we are starting down an odd road, now an employer can mandate that an employ workout at least x hours a week and maintain an acceptable level of body fat as a condition of employment, if your blood pressure is too high you are required to take meds to control it and if you can't you will be released from employment.

Very few jobs would require anything remotely close to this type of control.

But if you require stewardesses to start looking like this, dress sexy and have weighing, that wouldn’t fly and would have tons more pushback

1*O6dY82jpMFkV3td6EcRC9A.jpeg

odd times

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I always thought thin fit stewardesses were to keep the mobile weight shift down for the pilot :poop:
I also dont want some fat ass stewardess reaching into the seat next to me to hand out little bags of peanuts while she shoves 50# of ass she cant reach to wipe properly into me.

Then we have surrendered to the Beast?
I’m not advocating this by no means, I was just showing examples, these companies that are using the vaccine deal are using it as a legal way to discriminate against those that have beliefs that don’t align with theirs.

Reactions: AllenOne1
I am worried that they will try to force me into the vaccination because I go to a dialysis facility. I don't know what they will do when I tell them that I will not get the vaccination. It's not a conversation I'm looking forward to having. Hopefully, I can get this transplant and I won't need them any longer.

It would be nice to see people walk out of the job en mass.
Meanwhile too many "good" people mumble something about "Private companies", or "Well the law says," as they are steadily marched into a dystopian nightmare. Maybe one day in the gulags many will wish they had as much gumption and dedication as the homosexual community did, but maybe not, maybe they will still be blindly subservient to any appearance of authority no matter how evil and corrupt.
But there's too many sheep. Just look at how many here have said that they got it because "work".

But if you require stewardesses to start looking like this, dress sexy and have weighing, that wouldn’t fly and would have tons more pushback

1*O6dY82jpMFkV3td6EcRC9A.jpeg

odd times
Here in Aust, there are strict requirements for air stewards/esses.
There are min/max heights, ideal weight ranges, and the biggest of all is personality. One domestic airline a few years ago got in the news for setting the requirement for their stewardesses to wear either g-strings or seamless panties so that when they bent over there wouldn't be a panty line showing through their skirt/pants for pervy passengers to oogle.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Here in Aust, there are strict requirements for air stewards/esses.
There are min/max heights, ideal weight ranges, and the biggest of all is personality. One domestic airline a few years ago got in the news for setting the requirement for their stewardesses to wear either g-strings or seamless panties so that when they bent over there wouldn't be a panty line showing through their skirt/pants for pervy passengers to oogle.

If there uniform was just a g string, well
that might be a airline I could get onboard with!

Reactions: Steel+Killer
If more people worried more about keeping their own shit straight rather than trying to mess with other peoples shit it'd be a good start.

That's where the world has gone wrong. Conformity is my 4 letter word today.

Leave everyone else alone and worry about your own problems.

Reactions: Bradu
I am worried that they will try to force me into the vaccination because I go to a dialysis facility. I don't know what they will do when I tell them that I will not get the vaccination. It's not a conversation I'm looking forward to having. Hopefully, I can get this transplant and I won't need them any longer.
Not sure how long you've been going to the dialysis facility...or how often you have to go but...is telling them you've already had the virus and gotten over it an option ? No need for a vaccine if that reason fits as I'm pretty sure they recommend against it.

I'm sorry to hear you're in renal failure...my kidneys took a hit from the cancer I had but not to the degree that put me on the road you are on.

I sincerely hope everything works out 👍.

Reactions: BullGear

Not sure how long you've been going to the dialysis facility...or how often you have to go but...is telling them you've already had the virus and gotten over it an option ? No need for a vaccine if that reason fits as I'm pretty sure they recommend against it.

I'm sorry to hear you're in renal failure...my kidneys took a hit from the cancer I had but not to the degree that put me on the road you are on.

I sincerely hope everything works out 👍.

Wishing both of you guys the best.(y)