• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Memorial Day Sale - Primed norma 223 Rem brass, 338 Lapua Mag Ammo, hard to find unprimed brass + much more

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
Raven Rocks Precision Memorial Day Sale

We have brand new Norma (Made in Sweden) PRIMED 223 Remington Brass on sale for $38.95 / 100 - Save even more and get free shipping when buying 500 or more.
Primed Norma 223 Rem Brass

We also have some of the best and lowest priced 338 Lapua Mag Ammo on Sale - Swiss P (Target, Tactical, Styx Action, and Ball) - Starting at $79.95 / 20 round boxes.
Swiss P 338 Lapua Mag Ammo

Plenty of other hard to find Lapua, Peterson, Norma, Starline, Weatherby, PPU, and Hornady Brass in stock as well:
New Unprimed Rifle Brass

Attachments

• 223 Rem Primed-1.jpg
    223 Rem Primed-1.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 36
Just picked up 400 cases of Norma primed 223 for $155. Fantastic deal on outstanding brass! Assuming primers are high quality, this is hard to beat. Thank you

I got some of this primed brass recently. Haven’t shot it yet, but double check all your primer seating. All of my are seated unevenly and a majority are proud of the case head. I’m going to have to run all 500 pieces through my bench primer to seat them all properly
Just picked up 400 cases of Norma primed 223 for $155. Fantastic deal on outstanding brass! Assuming primers are high quality, this is hard to beat. Thank you

I got some of this primed brass recently. Haven’t shot it yet, but double check all your primer seating. All of my are seated unevenly and a majority are proud of the case head. I’m going to have to run all 500 pieces through my bench primer to seat them all properly
@hookedonbrass We just got this shipment in on Thursday. I checked tracking on the first order, and no one has had there's delivered yet. We bought the entire lot of this particular primed brass, so I'm assuming what you received had a different manufacturing date.

Where and when did you get your brass from if you don't mind saying? By no means am I saying your brass didn't have the issues you described. Both positive and negative feedback helps influence what products lines we carry. Thank you!

@hookedonbrass We just got this shipment in on Thursday. I checked tracking on the first order, and no one has had there's delivered yet. We bought the entire lot of this particular primed brass, so I'm assuming what you received had a different manufacturing date.

Where and when did you get your brass from if you don't mind saying? By no means am I saying your brass didn't have the issues you described. Both positive and negative feedback helps influence what products lines we carry. Thank you!
Correct I did not order from you. I got mine from powder valley about a month ago

I just wanted to give a heads up - another buddy bought some and had 7 failure to fires in a match.

I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot mine yet. Fingers crossed!