• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memorial Day's coming, lets remember these who gave all.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    15829214417_1bad96df22_k_1490800720.jpg

To the Men and Women who gave everything so we could live free there are no words to describe our gratitude for such freedom and protection you have bestowed upon us.

My coworker and I were tdy at Andrews and got some free time to tour the monuments and Arlington. It was really neat to see my coworker be able to locate her uncle's name on the Vietnam Memorial. I also found it really moving how the two arms pointed at the Lincoln and Washington monuments.
    As far as remembering fallen service members, I'll drink a few beers this weekend to my friend Dustin Hudson, a member of the 82nd Airborne, gone a few years now.

My best friend and fellow medic. Killed 23 JUL 2012 FOB Shank. 6 days before going home.

RIP Eric
    download.jpeg
    sgt-eric-williams.jpg
    a15881_bb3dcdbb3294df7490650eb1871d8e5a.jpg
    n1y7rw-ssoldiera3k30m2h8wbinary656551.jpg

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    View attachment 7635033

To the Men and Women who gave everything so we could live free there are no words to describe our gratitude for such freedom and protection you have bestowed upon us.
    Is that the national cemetery in Luxembourg, if so were you there and what year?

I did wreaths across america there in Nov of 2019.

Doc

Is that the national cemetery in Luxembourg, if so were you there and what year?

I did wreaths across america there in Nov of 2019.

Doc
    No I believe its Arlington National Cemetery, did you see Patton's grave while you were there?

Reactions: Doc68
    No I believe its Arlington National Cemetery, did you see Patton's grave while you were there?
    A couple years back I attended the interment of an old WWII era friend at Arlington. Caissons, 21 gun salute and all. Its quite impressive.

Reactions: candyx