• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BlackWhiskey

USMC
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2009
Salt Lake County, Utah
Hey gents,

I am planning a reunion for my unit (3/7 W. Co.) next summer and wanted to provide something for everyone who attends. My first thought was to design a coin, but I would like to give something that would be not just sentimental, but still provide utility. I then thought of getting knives with our unit crest, as well as the names and dates of the Marines from our unit that gave their live during or after as a result of our deployment, which would amount about 20+/- names and dates.

What I am looking for is a <span style="font-weight: bold">quality</span> fixed blade knife that would have the real estate accommodate that amount of text legibly. Your first thought would probably be a Ka-Bar, but most of the guys already have them, and I think it would be nice to have something a bit more unique. I would like to keep this to approximately $100 a pop (less if possible), as the guys are already spending a great deal of money to come out for the reunion.

Semper Fi

Cory

Re: Memorial Knife

@BlackWhiskey
I think that's a pretty cool idea. There was a hatchet tread around here recently if you're not fully set on a knife.