• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Memphis Beat and Combat Hospital

Re: Memphis Beat and Combat Hospital

Havn't watched Memphis Beat, but I do like Combat Hospital. Kinda like a new M.A.S.H. but more serious and in todays war time and location.

You might want to give <span style="font-style: italic">Memphis Beat</span> a look-see; Jason Lee is one hell of a singer and he generally gets to do a tune or so each week.

You can view entire episodes here.

Yeah I need to check it out. I like Jason Lee's charater in My Name Is Earl.

I love both.. When I started watching Memphis beat I was afraid it was going to get canned. Its like every new show I like never gets picked up. I hope combat hospital gets a fall extension or comes back next summer. The interaction between the characters is great and the added military/combat theme makes it so much better then the other Doctor shows they have and or tried.

The difference between <span style="font-style: italic">MASH</span> and <span style="font-style: italic">CH</span> is the slant. So far as I can tell; if <span style="font-style: italic">CH</span> has a slant, it's pretty gradual as of now.