• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memphis sweet Memphis

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Oh look, the race of peace......I didn't even have to see the pic.

Doc

• Haha
    Reactions: timesublime
    13% population is not fit to live in civilized society. It's been that way along as I can remember. They destroy everything they come contact with. And now they have carte blanche to wreak havok on the rest of the world courtesy of communist DAs and activist judges.

When the shit finally hits the fan and these sewer rats dispurse to the suburbs and rurals areas, you'll see a return to pre 1964 acceptance of this type of behavior. Nice work LBJ. I hope hell is all is it cracked up to be.

13% population is not fit to live in civilized society. It's been that way along as I can remember. They destroy everything they come contact with. And now they have carte blanche to wreak havok on the rest of the world courtesy of communist DAs and activist judges.

When the shit finally hits the fan and these sewer rats dispurse to the suburbs and rurals areas, you'll see a return to pre 1964 acceptance of this type of behavior. Nice work LBJ. I hope hell is all is it cracked up to be.
    Apparently you haven’t seen the thread about the average mortgage. Not too worried about the suburbs…

As a proud Tennessean, I gladly can proclaim - fuck Memphis. Shithole should burn to the ground.

Except the zoo. They got one helluva great zoo over there.
    I think this video was the zoo. Dangerous animals in there.

Reactions: 101st
    Apparently you haven’t seen the thread about the average mortgage. Not too worried about the suburbs…
    The rings closest to these urban shitholes of full of low income apartments and rental units. But there isn't really much outside Memphis. Maybe they can swing on over to Blytheville or Hayti. It's nice there in the Springtime.

Reactions: 702lineman

The 13 percent stat comes from the FBI. The same FBI that had to come up with two lists of terrorists on 09/11/01. The first list they produced had a problem. 2 of those suspected terrorists had died in 2000. One from an accident, the other from natural causes, i.e., disease.

The same FBI that spent millions trying to convict Trump of paying to watch russian prostitutes pee in a bed. The very night this was supposed to have happened, Trump was at a public event with his assistant in the USA, seen by hundreds of others.

The same FBI that, after 1.5 years, closed the case on Phillip Paddock (Harvest Festival shooter in Las Vegas in 2017) stating that they could not define his ultimate motive. Or even why he had all those weapons.

(I saw a report from a hacker group calling itself anonymous that had hacked into the Clarke County SO email to intercept emails from the sheriff to the FBI. Essentially, Paddock was an FBI asset in a sting to catch Al Qaeda jihadis in America buying weapons. A two-fer, ban guns and keep fighting the GWOT. But the jihadis learned it was a set-up and went there and killed Paddock and then opened fire on the crowd. May not be true, but it fits the FBI's Keystone Kops antics.)

That FBI is telling you this stat. So, not denying that some people are engaging in a lot of crime. But just consider the source. Imagine Homer Simpson with an FBI badge. "Doh!"

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    The 13 percent stat comes from the FBI. The same FBI that had to come up with two lists of terrorists on 09/11/01. The first list they produced had a problem. 2 of those suspected terrorists had died in 2000. One from an accident, the other from natural causes, i.e., disease.

The same FBI that spent millions trying to convict Trump of paying to watch russian prostitutes pee in a bed. The very night this was supposed to have happened, Trump was at a public event with his assistant in the USA, seen by hundreds of others.

The same FBI that, after 1.5 years, closed the case on Phillip Paddock (Harvest Festival shooter in Las Vegas in 2017) stating that they could not define his ultimate motive. Or even why he had all those weapons.

(I saw a report from a hacker group calling itself anonymous that had hacked into the Clarke County SO email to intercept emails from the sheriff to the FBI. Essentially, Paddock was an FBI asset in a sting to catch Al Qaeda jihadis in America buying weapons. A two-fer, ban guns and keep fighting the GWOT. But the jihadis learned it was a set-up and went there and killed Paddock and then opened fire on the crowd. May not be true, but it fits the FBI's Keystone Kops antics.)

That FBI is telling you this stat. So, not denying that some people are engaging in a lot of crime. But just consider the source. Imagine Homer Simpson with an FBI badge. "Doh!"
    In this case, the 13% reference is euphemistically applied to our friends cause the majority of crimes, work at the post office, don't know how to use belts and don't have fathers.

"Doh!" indeed.