• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Men are useless

And then they want a legal abortion paid for by the Government.
After they freely opened their legs, and most of the time were begging for it. W/o a pussy or tits, most of them would be worthless. The bulk throwing pussy & tits at you (unless married) are worthless.

Funny story about some of the woke as fuck, equal to a man bitches. We flew into Kuwait about 2000 for a couple of months of running a powerplant in the desert. Plane lands, taxis to fuck all the middle of nowhere on the ramp, probably a mile from the terminal, pick-up shows up to pick up the crew, Airman driving says the bus is two hours out, they had another plane land with 100 people on it. You guys can walk if you're in hurry.

Me and my buddy start setting up the backpack straps on our gear, stack the two A-3 bags of bullshit on top of one another and get ready to leg it out. There are about six bitches who spent the whole flight in T-shirts flinging their tits around and making the guys endure their tough as men bullshit. A bimbo LT looks at me and says, "What about us?" I said, "What about you, grab your crap and you can walk with us." She looks at me and says, "You expect me to carry it?" I said, "Yes, we ain't fucking and we ain't friends so show some of that tough as a man you been talking about." They waited two hours for the bus, we saw them as we wandered out of the DFAC later and smiled as they glared at us.

Bitches never need men, until anything happens then they cry for man to save them.

Funny story about some of the woke as fuck, equal to a man bitches. We flew into Kuwait about 2000 for a couple of months of running a powerplant in the desert. Plane lands, taxis to fuck all the middle of nowhere on the ramp, probably a mile from the terminal, pick-up shows up to pick up the crew, Airman driving says the bus is two hours out, they had another plane land with 100 people on it. You guys can walk if you're in hurry.

Me and my buddy start setting up the backpack straps on our gear, stack the two A-3 bags of bullshit on top of one another and get ready to leg it out. There are about six bitches who spent the whole flight in T-shirts flinging their tits around and making the guys endure their tough as men bullshit. A bimbo LT looks at me and says, "What about us?" I said, "What about you, grab your crap and you can walk with us." She looks at me and says, "You expect me to carry it?" I said, "Yes, we ain't fucking and we ain't friends so show some of that tough as a man you been talking about." They waited two hours for the bus, we saw them as we wandered out of the DFAC later and smiled as they glared at us.

Bitches never need men, until anything happens then they cry for man to save them.

Every time you tell that story, I like it even more.

Women will film a tiktok about how they don't need a man, and minutes later bitch about men not stopping to help her when her car broke down on the roadside. There's a whole lot of 'em that are functionally worthless, and their only value to society is the fact that they have tits and a cockpit.

The remarkable thing, war breaks out, and all those bitches will be putting their hair in ponytails and running around saying "oh I'm just a girl" and suddenly they'll be on board with gender roles.

Branden

Every time you tell that story, I like it even more.

It's getting to where I don't bother opening the door for women. I've worked with quite a few women who at least try to pull their weight, you appreciate them more when you are stuck dealing with their talentless, DEI hired sister's who sit like fucking lumps and watch you work.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Yeah I've seen way too much of that in my time on this earth.
I'm so glad I've been retired for 15yrs.
There no way I could put up with that shit.

Dick’s Guide On The Prudence Of Women Shutting The Fuck Up.

1. Shut up when a man is talking or when a man starts to talk.
2. Shut up when a man stops talking suddenly.

The only reason "The view" is still on TV is because people keep posting shit about it. Quit giving these people the attention they want.
Nah...

Single middle aged broads collecting alimony and/or disability need something to watch while they pet their cats and guzzle their boxed chardonnay.

It's not going anywhere anytime soon.

The only reason "The view" is still on TV is because people keep posting shit about it. Quit giving these people the attention they want.
The view is on because lots of completely useless people have nothing better to do at 11:00 in the morning, and their being completely useless means their views most likely align with leftist cunts on the show.

Anybody posting about it means nothing at all - because none of us are going to tune in to watch useless leftist cunts babble on anyway.

Reactions: Jgunner
I work in HVAC in Phoenix where people die without AC and I have only ever met one woman who worked in HVAC. If men are so useless EVERY woman who feels that way is welcome to fix/install their own AC.

Men are as useless as tits on a rooster. That is until women face one of the myriad problems that only a man can handle. Then they are glad for a rooster…or not

The next time a woman tells you that she can do anything that a man can do, ask her if she can piss on a camp fire.

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta