• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Men Who Stare at Goats

r_boyette

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2009
Alabama
All I can say is... WTF?

I'm about to check out who was the writer & producer on this gigantic fucked-up ball of FAIL, so I can be sure never to rent, buy, or spend any money/time of my life on whatever total shit-bird movie/book they might have the opportunity to work on in the future!

Re: Men Who Stare at Goats

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am i the only person in this thread that made it thru to the end? </div></div>

Good drugs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am i the only person in this thread that made it thru to the end? </div></div>

No, I made it through. Unfortunately, the end had the only memorable quote, "Well, that's what happens when you fly a helicopter
while you're tripping on acid." That was about the highlight for me.

Hum....I must be a real freak....I liked it and thought it was pretty funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Helidriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hum....I must be a real freak....I liked it and thought it was pretty funny. </div></div>

Were you the dude that I shared that acid with and lived on my couch for a whole week before mysteriously dissapearing into thin air before paying for all my snacks that you ate?

Totally un-entertaining...WTF is hollywood thinking with this garbage.

Since 2/3 of movie revenue comes from Europe..maybe it appeals to them

That is why Hollywood does not make any patriotic "American" films anymore.

The part where he comes to the Y in the desert and takes the path that hits a land mine was pretty funny, but yeah I thought it fuckin sucked.

+1 with almost everyone so far. didnt like it and fell asleep half way through. tried to watch second half later but thought cleaning something would be more fun

really you guys? it was nearly documentary of some of the coolest black projects of the last 30 years and yall fell asleep. clooney did an awesome psychic warrior. cmon already

i base my training mantra off this movie, it is pure genius and a well made docu-ROCKU-mentary