• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 15x56

Painterbolt

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2017
Lakehills, Texas
Trying to see if anybody has gotten there hands on the new plus and if there’s anything different between the older model as far as glass clarity.

I have a pair sitting in a box that I haven't been able to play with yet, the suspense is killing me haha.

Ive used mine for a couple of matches now, very happy with them. The glass is exceptional. My main use for them is match shooting so not a lot of low light conditions, however after comparing these to my 10 power binos I was going to use for hunting, the low light clarity of these is outstanding. I really don't have a lot of bad things to say about them. I do wish they would make a pair of these with a reticle option.

I've used mine in the neighborhood a bit and at one match. Love mine. They are amazing binos

I’ve got a pair of Leica 3200 coming in I’m going to compare against them. I’ve looked through a bunch of different binoculars including Swarovski EL’s before I bought the meoptas and actually prefered the meoptas. I’ve thought about selling the Meoptas to recoup what I spent on the Leicas and change my mind every time I look through them.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9