• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merchandise

LNO1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2008
Lexington, KY
Really already. Who knows a retailer with Varget, R15, 3031 and CCI BR primers in stock now? THis is just over the top nuts!

Re: Merchandise

R-15 Graf and sons in St. Charles Mo. had 6 1 lb left as of wednesday and Cabelas does not say Back ordered on 1 lb cans of R-15

OBTW...just started a new thread. If in need check Cabelas. Funny how few answers there were here. Either 1) folks are holding "secrets" close to the vest or, 2) supply is really in a serious state of effed right now. Cabelas turning out in a few days.

Grafs is a good place to look for brass and powder.

TnT reloading can be found on google, don't look at his website it's woefully out of date. Call the guy. He was at the Valley Forge show last week and I saw several 4 and 8 pounders of Varget, RL's of various types, and lots of IMR in 1 pound cans left on Saturday evening. (I bought what I wanted on Friday night)

He had primers too, but put a limit of 2k per type on the ones he sold. Those are most likely gone by now.