• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merrick Garland is a genius.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    White guy shoot 3 Palestinians (or whatever you want to call them) and Merrick says it may be a hate crime. Really, Merrick, do you think he shot them because he loved them? ;) This is @sirhrmechanic territior, needing a full report.

Suspect in shooting of 3 men of Palestinian descent near ...​

1701113959159.png
    AP News
    https://apnews.com › article › shooting-burlington-ver...

32 minutes ago — Police say three young men of Palestinian descent were shot and injured near the University of Vermont campus.

Top stories

Didn’t even hear about it until this AM.

So no idea.

From what I gather it happened up in an area that is nothing but crackheads, homeless, stoners, college fruitbats.

2 weeks ago homeless in a homeless camp in our state capitol shot several rounds into a school bus. The city stated “bus was struck by unknown objects.”

No it was shot at by homeless drug addicts camping next to a road. State police went in and half these fuckers were illegally packin. But town won’t admit that a school bus full of kids got shot up by homeless drug addicts. Oh sorry… unhoused ill people.

A week later the “homeless” burned down biggest lumberyard in the area. Camping between the lumberyard and a food coop that feeds the fuckers… and burned down the lumberyard. Town lost a spendy fire truck. Food coop was saved. Naturally. Hippie scum who caused this.

So what happened? Bunch of goatfuckers mouthed off at a crackhead homeless shitbag felon thinking they were on some nice safe Ivy League campus? Maybe. Maybe someone here sick of goat fucking college stoners who have ruined the city around their campus? Or endless refugees destroying the city? Some idiot snapped? Maybe. Don’t know.

Just know that the area where they were shot is a shithole and people there get shot. It used to be the most beautiful safest street in the state. Classic New England Downtown. Liberal moved in and destroyed it in a decade.

Now all these lefties are on their forums braying on “Burlington merchants are hurting… go to the city and do your shopping. Help them out.”

No! Fucking morons. You go there you will get shot, accosted, your catalytic converter will get stolen and you will get HepC from the restaurants.

They voted this shit in. Let them get shot, bankrupt and dead. If they take a few terrorists with them… well Hallelujah and pass the ammo!

Sirhr

From what I gather it happened up in an area that is nothing but crackheads, homeless, stoners, college fruitbats.

2 weeks ago homeless in a homeless camp in our state capitol shot several rounds into a school bus. The city stated “bus was struck by unknown objects.”

No it was shot at by homeless drug addicts camping next to a road. State police went in and half these fuckers were illegally packin. But town won’t admit that a school bus full of kids got shot up by homeless drug addicts. Oh sorry… unhoused ill people.

A week later the “homeless” burned down biggest lumberyard in the area. Camping between the lumberyard and a food coop that feeds the fuckers… and burned down the lumberyard. Town lost a spendy fire truck. Food coop was saved. Naturally. Hippie scum who caused this.

So what happened? Bunch of goatfuckers mouthed off at a crackhead homeless shitbag felon thinking they were on some nice safe Ivy League campus? Maybe. Maybe someone here sick of goat fucking college stoners who have ruined the city around their campus? Or endless refugees destroying the city? Some idiot snapped? Maybe. Don’t know.

Just know that the area where they were shot is a shithole and people there get shot. It used to be the most beautiful safest street in the state. Classic New England Downtown. Liberal moved in and destroyed it in a decade.

Now all these lefties are on their forums braying on “Burlington merchants are hurting… go to the city and do your shopping. Help them out.”

No! Fucking morons. You go there you will get shot, accosted, your catalytic converter will get stolen and you will get HepC from the restaurants.

They voted this shit in. Let them get shot, bankrupt and dead. If they take a few terrorists with them… well Hallelujah and pass the ammo!

Sirhr
    Had to check the stats, and you ain't lying! 23.8% poverty rate.

Sirhr
    Fuck, sounds like you live in Fellujah.

Sirhr
    I'll grant all that.

It was a white guy who hated mid easters. I' call a hate crime. On the other hand you could call it 'street cleaning'.

Sirhr
    Stand up and testify brother!

Reactions: Snipe260
    White guy shoot 3 Palestinians (or whatever you want to call them) and Merrick says it may be a hate crime. Really, Merrick, do you think he shot them because he loved them? ;) This is @sirhrmechanic territior, needing a full report.

Suspect in shooting of 3 men of Palestinian descent near ...​

View attachment 8282618
    AP News
    https://apnews.com › article › shooting-burlington-ver...

32 minutes ago — Police say three young men of Palestinian descent were shot and injured near the University of Vermont campus.

Top stories

Why not wait for the facts? It could be he shot them because they were being assholes. Hate crimes are totally bullshit unconstitutional law in any event. Any law that only my race can be convicted of is tyranny.

I'll grant all that.

It was a white guy who hated mid easters. I' call a hate crime. On the other hand you could call it 'street cleaning'.
    I'd call it "Fed up with being exposed to murderous scum and being pro-active" rather than a "Hate Crime."

But yeah, I'm sure hate was also involved, on both sides.

Hate crime?

Does anyone seriously think he knew they were Palestinians? How could he have known? One old white guy shoots three 20 year old boys late at night on a city street, and they "weren't doing anything" either? I remember how a lot of 20 year old boys get together with their friends on a weekend and do absolutely nothing wrong. Shit, they were probably out passing out food to the homeless, leading people to Jesus and other noble ventures.

Annnnnnnnnd you'll never see the video when they discover they attacked someone for whatever reason, and got that leak for their stupidity.

Reactions: diverdon
    I think our administration is too busy trying to figure out if they want to use it as a hate crime or part of the rising gun violence the Democrats have fostered to push gun control.

I read that report, too, and noticed that they referred to the suspect as a white guy. Is that the news agency's slippery way of calling arabs sand-n&*$%&s?

This is implying that palestinians are not white. Why can they not be honest and say this is about culture and religion and not about "race"?

So, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Koran states that all those who are not of the nation of Islam are infidels. In another verse, it states that all infidels must die.

Is the shooter a hero? No? Or a bad shot because they did survive?

I read that report, too, and noticed that they referred to the suspect as a white guy. Is that the news agency's slippery way of calling arabs sand-n&*$%&s?

This is implying that palestinians are not white. Why can they not be honest and say this is about culture and religion and not about "race"?

So, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Koran states that all those who are not of the nation of Islam are infidels. In another verse, it states that all infidels must die.

Is the shooter a hero? No? Or a bad shot because they did survive?
    The Koran does give the Infidel the right to convert.

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck the Koran.

I think our administration is too busy trying to figure out if they want to use it as a hate crime or part of the rising gun violence the Democrats have fostered to push gun control.
    52474-75c8396dd8dce9154ab956cb84fc6810.jpg

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
    It is both but their script writers can't figure out how to say it and maintain credibility. They can't fake it another mass shooting, since it doesn't meet any criteria. So they had to gonwith a two prong message, DOJ investigating a potential hate crime while the White House laments senseless gun violence. Neither will admit their part in playing catch and release with gangs that allows them to keep shooting each other but they will use it to disarm legal gun owners.

Imagine if the shooter turned out to be a parenthetical white guy?! Plot twist!!

Imagine if the shooter turned out to be a parenthetical white guy?! Plot twist!!
    I, as a guy identifying as white, do not let my parentheses hang out for others to see. A bit of modesty is appropriate in social situations.

all this daily (and nightly) crime and deaths in DC, baltimore, chicago, etc and yet one apparently white guy shoots some apparently middle easterners and that is front page news and an indictment of our white population.

how many millions of white guys have how many millions of firearms? if that was the problem, it would be pretty clear by now.

all this daily (and nightly) crime and deaths in DC, baltimore, chicago, etc and yet one apparently white guy shoots some apparently middle easterners and that is front page news and an indictment of our white population.

how many millions of white guys have how many millions of firearms? if that was the problem, it would be pretty clear by now.
    If one is so inclined, it's quite easy to find on social media, videos of certain people in the cities you mention showing off their Glock switches. No anonimization, no masks, out in public on the street. Some videos they even demonstrate the switch.

And yet, I don't think I've seen a single news story of a single one of these people being arrested. Meanwhile, the IL "AWB" ban and registry....

Reactions: FWoo45
    That sounds Half-assed.
    It is, in fact. Now, I am reminded of a lady electrician I worked with. She rode horses and was injured by one and it left her with a limp, at times.

She said, "If I look like I am wiggling it, I am actually limping."

I replied, "If looks like I am limping, I am actually wiggling it."

It is, in fact. Now, I am reminded of a lady electrician I worked with. She rode horses and was injured by one and it left her with a limp, at times.

She said, "If I look like I am wiggling it, I am actually limping."

I replied, "If looks like I am limping, I am actually wiggling it."
    That was funnier the second time I read it. Delayed reaction.

Reactions: Ronws