• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry Christmas from Accuracy International

tomirwin

Sergeant
Minuteman
I would like to wish Snipers Hide members a very merry Christmas.
Accuracy International had had our best year ever in both the USA and rest of the world.
I am looking forward to 2014 and will be announcing all details of our 2014 models on January 14, the first day of the Shot Show.
I can tell you that we will have upgraded versions of our AW and AX rifles as well as legacy and AX AICS kits. The new products are exciting for us and I am sure they will be for you. The rifles are in production and will be available in Q1 of 2014. The AICS will be in production in Q1 and available at the start of Q2.
All existing rifles, with the exception of AX50, will be discontinued so now is the time to buy anything remaining from those of our distributors who still have them. The price is the best you will see.
On January 14 we will have new brochures at the Show and you will be able to flick through it on our website as well as downloading a PDF version. We will have a temporary web site until we finalize our new sites in both the USA and UK.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

So the mkiii I just bought is being discontinued? I assume full product suport and accessories will still be available?

I have an AX260 waiting for me when I get home in a couple weeks. I got a great deal on it from the folks at Mile High. Can't wait to shoot it!

I do want to thank ai and mhs for the awesome deal on the aeiii I just got. Thing is a laser and I cant wait for more > 10* days up here in SD to go up the round count some more.

I just finished refitting an AIAW .300 win mag with new factory skins (Mile High), a Leupold scope (an oldie but goodie), LRA bipod and AWC Thor muzzle break (Thor Ti PSR suppressor). Everything was available and fit like a champ. The muzzle break was a wild ride to get built with the M18x1.5 thread, but AWC knocked it right out. It is my favorite rifle. Thanks for building the best production rifles on the face of the planet. Before and after photos:

Attachments

• P1010309.JPG
    P1010309.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • P1010310.JPG
    P1010310.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • P1010325.jpg
    P1010325.jpg
    787.9 KB · Views: 21

Oh well. Mine is almost a month old already. Not quite time to supplement the rifle collection but looking forward to checking out the new one, especially as my son is eyeing mine closely.

+1 on Mile High, I just missed the sale (ordered mine just before) but Randy was extremely helpful and great to deal with.

Brian

you guys don't think of this as all the other rifles are now somehow obsolete. They are just updated. a AI from ANY generation is a awesome weapons system and worth having in your safe. for the prices they are being sold at right now i fully believe now is the time to get into a AX or AW

Merry Christmas, thanks mile high and AI for you help make my boys Christmas with your fine rifle and products. I must say I'm jealous and will own one my self. His present consisted: AI mark 111 in 260 rem. 26 in barrel, tab gear sling, tab rear bag, AI cleaning kit, 2 boxes of 139 lapua scenars from southwest. Nightforce 3.5x 15x56 np1 hunting retical. Nightforce ultralite rings. Pelican 1750 od green cut out with all equipment. Added cheek adjustment screws.

I have an aw that's 21 years old and still going strong. No worries.

Rich

I have no doubt that the AW will serve me very well for many years to come and one day my son will use it. Looking forward to hitting the range with it again this weekend.

Brian

Merry Christmas to you as well Tom, and to the AI family. I just ordered my 2nd AW yesterday. I cant wait I should of never sold the 1st one.

Tom, thank you and AI for the Christmas wishes.

Jbell, I'm glad you sold the first one, it's still a hammer!

Merry Christmas!

I love my new AI and I will definitely have your next generation of rifles on my "must have" list for 2014!

While your rifles are entirely out of my price range I very much appreciate your contributions to this forum and the shooting community as a whole. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Really curious to find out what's replacing the AE MKIII....

Mr.Tom, hope your well,

Can I order a lefty rifle system at the sale price that Mile High has going on? Even though it might not be in stock yet?

Thanks, I'd like to get one

Jake

I would like to wish Snipers Hide members a very merry Christmas.
Accuracy International had had our best year ever in both the USA and rest of the world.
I am looking forward to 2014 and will be announcing all details of our 2014 models on January 14, the first day of the Shot Show.
I can tell you that we will have upgraded versions of our AW and AX rifles as well as legacy and AX AICS kits. The new products are exciting for us and I am sure they will be for you. The rifles are in production and will be available in Q1 of 2014. The AICS will be in production in Q1 and available at the start of Q2.
All existing rifles, with the exception of AX50, will be discontinued so now is the time to buy anything remaining from those of our distributors who still have them. The price is the best you will see.
On January 14 we will have new brochures at the Show and you will be able to flick through it on our website as well as downloading a PDF version. We will have a temporary web site until we finalize our new sites in both the USA and UK.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Just a few responses
1) We will have apparel on the new website, just a few items to start but we will be adding to it every month or so throughout 2014.
2) We have no plans to make another batch of left hand rifles but I expect we will do something in the second half of 2014
3) I do not know about shipments to Australia but I can tell you that all orders with our distributors for pre 2014 rifles have been shipped by AI and AINA.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

for the prices they are being sold at right now i fully believe now is the time to get into a AX or AW

Damn straight. I paid a lot more than the discounted price, and still feel like I got a great deal.

Mr.Tom, hope your well,

Can I order a lefty rifle system at the sale price that Mile High has going on? Even though it might not be in stock yet?

Thanks, I'd like to get one

Jake

Just a few responses

2) We have no plans to make another batch of left hand rifles but I expect we will do something in the second half of 2014

Accuracy International

:-( as a lefty I'd love to see one too.

Here's an example of the pricing you can expect from us:

AI AE 24" Plain barrel, Folder, reg price was 4022.00, now 3016.50 + shipping if you pay via cash/check/money order/certified check

Now that's a deal....

In stock, available to ship now!

3) I do not know about shipments to Australia but I can tell you that all orders with our distributors for pre 2014 rifles have been shipped by AI and AINA.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Thank you , thats more info than i had.

I just got one of those awesome deals on an AI AE MKlll from Mile high and couldn't be happier. Fantastic price, easy ordering, fast shipping on an Accuracy
International....couldn't have asked for more.

also ordered one from Mile high, person i spoke to was pleasant and answered all my questions, now to get it paid and to my dealer!

Here's an example of the pricing you can expect from us:

AI AE 24" Plain barrel, Folder, reg price was 4022.00, now 3016.50 + shipping if you pay via cash/check/money order/certified check

Now that's a deal....

In stock, available to ship now!

Wow. That's a hell of a deal! I noticed your demo rifle prices are also ridiculously good (if they're even still in stock - at those prices they're probably already gone!).

I have an aw that's 21 years old and still going strong. No worries.

Rich

My oldest AW is a 95 model that was one of Malcolm Cooper's test guns that AINA estimated to have over 60,000 rounds though it before it was sold to CDNN in Texas and then bought by a fellow SH member and then traded to me several years ago. Still as reliable as the day it was new.

Darin