• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry Christmas to the Hide and all its members.

6.5 GUY

Be careful what you wish for….
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2013
Northern ID
First before I introduce myself I'd like to say Hello to "Lowlight" Frank for making this website happen, and wish everyone here a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas, as well as a special thanks to all those that have and still do serve in our Armed Forces a heart felt gratitude.

Although new as a forum member, I've been hiding out here reading up on anything related to whatever interested me on products or reviews and advice on anything to do with LR Precision rifle shooting. I'm not new to the sport of LR Hunting/Shooting or hand loading but I am new to tactical matches. I will be attending the JC Steel Target Challenge next year and it will be my first match. Which is what brought me here in the first place, trying to make a honest effort at tactical matches at the ripe old age of 50! Having lived in the mountains above 5,000 feet for a over a decade helped me stay in shape, and I spent my entire life hunting in whatever State I lived in at the time, as well as many other States, Canada and Alaska. I also spent two summers working over in Africa in the Safari industry in '04 and '05 first in Tanzania and then in Zimbabwe which I loved more then anything I've ever done. But now I'd like to move into a different sport and I hope to enjoy whatever good or bad comes from it?

Thanks and best wishes in the New Year to everyone.

Last edited: