• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry XMAS Squirrel Mafia, LOL

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    You guys are Nutz

IMG_1014.jpg

All that and a Bag of Dicks !

I am pretty surprised I never received a bag of dicks sooner, I have to admit, it's my first time, do you use them all at once or do you rotate via the colors ?

IMG_1015.JPG

You're squirrel Mascot arrived too

Can we get those as SH swag with the logo?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    What are you going to do with all those dicks? At some point in the distant future someone is going to go through all the stuff you leave behind. Squirrels, fruitcake and dicks with assorted ammo.

Meh, that will probably be normal by then...

I was ask the same thing here,

what are you gonna do with that stuff, no as amused as I was, lol

maybe the old folks home can use a bag of dicks to go with the fruit cake

If'n you want the old folks to appreciate them, you gotta go Gummy:

https://bagofdicks.com/

I have a buddy who sends these to our old boss, annually, on the day he was laid off. Just sayin'.

What are you going to do with all those dicks? At some point in the distant future someone is going to go through all the stuff you leave behind. Squirrels, fruitcake and dicks with assorted ammo.

Meh, that will probably be normal by then...
    I think he should stick them :ROFLMAO: in rock outcroppings, at designated yardages and see if he can shoot the heads:LOL: of them dicks, off. Mac:ROFLMAO:

And I actually hang out with you lunatics... ;) :)🇺🇸(y)

You guys are Nutz

View attachment 7498899

All that and a Bag of Dicks !

I am pretty surprised I never received a bag of dicks sooner, I have to admit, it's my first time, do you use them all at once or do you rotate via the colors ?

View attachment 7498902

You're squirrel Mascot arrived too
    We need a picture of you posing with your trophies. Something like this one.

larry2.jpg

You could get yourself a can/golf ball launcher and turn them into weaponized...
    Uh, nevermind. 🤣
    Get a Dildo launching shoulder cannon and use it on anyone you see coming to class with an IOR scope?

I’m trying to decide if I should be concerned that so many people have dildo launching devices. On the one hand I’m all about freedom to do whatever flips your wig, but on the other hand I’m a little worried...

This dildo launching thing, I tried it, but the 40mm tube was a bit tight when I put my likeness in the breech. Anyone have a 110 I could try?

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender
    I’m trying to decide if I should be concerned that so many people have dildo launching devices. On the one hand I’m all about freedom to do whatever flips your wig, but on the other hand I’m a little worried...
    I wouldn’t too much there Mr. Larue, if they were serious about it they would bore them out and install a coil spring in them. That way they wouldn’t need to chase them down, they’d just bounce right back. Kind of like an adult boomerang toy.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash and Barneybdb