• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mesa Precision Summit?

Sorry, I cannot comment; But I am building on Mesa Summit TI action. Won’t get it back from barrel chambering for a few months. Im curious to see the other comments/reviews that post.

Built a 338 Win Mag on the Ti action for the boss, have a stainless SA here waiting on assembly for a 6.5 hunting rifle.
Impressions on both actions are nice. I like the pinned scope base arrangement, and they look unique. I wish the bolt lift was a little lighter, but the 338 shoots well enough and is light enough (Iota carbon stock, Proof carbon barrel) that the guide that took him out asked me to build one to match.

I built a 30 nosler and 300 norma on the Mesa Crux ti, was not a fan. Sold both for loss. I did hunt with the nosler for two years. Both rifles were accurate, but greatly disliked the 30% cock on close. After having 3k setback in the lugs on another manufacturers ti actions, I sold all 4 my custom ti rifle builds. If I want lightweight it'll be a bat vampire/bumblebee or kelbly nanook from here on out. Been around the defiance anti as well. It does what they say but I'm just not a fan of their actions, sad as their shops ten mins from my house.