• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Message to all Law Enforcement Officers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don-n-Texas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Houston now in Denton County
LEO means well when they say something very stupid. They say “ we know there are bad cops, bad Apples“ . Now every person that get stopped for speeding says I got a bad cop. No one get a ticket from a good cop. Every person on the corner that is approached Is being harassed by a bad cop. I’m white when you guys give me a ticket I bitch about it. Not in front of y’all Of course on my way home. I give it the old lady for her to pay it.
Blacks are blaming you guys for every thing that has ever happen to them. Black Pro ball players hate y’all.

The police were not trying to kill that guy in Minneapolis. They made a fatal mistake that ruin a lot of lives.

Go to the police unions and stop this.

Last edited:
If I was speeding, I deserve the ticket. I'd he is just filling his quota.....f' them.
Why do they get to choose what and when a crime is committed? Especially when they are the main criminals we face!

LEO means well when they say something very stupid. They say “ we know there are bad cops, bad Apples“ . Now every person that get stopped for speeding says I got a bad cop. No one get a ticket from a good cop. Every person on the corner that is approached Is being harassed by a bad cop. I’m white when you guys give me a ticket I bitch about it. Not in front of y’all Of course on my way home. I give it the old lady for her to pay it.
Blacks are blaming you guys for every thing that has ever happen to them. Black Pro ball players hate y’all.

The police were not trying to kill that guy in Minneapolis. They made a fatal mistake that ruin a lot of lives.

Go to the police unions and stop this.
Oooooooweeeee this is gonna hurt!!!!

tenor.gif

Im not able to understand exactly what you're trying to say in that first paragraph.

Shitty situations all around, in LE you have to make split second decisions and always hope they work out for the best. Sometimes negligence happens and when it does, we have rules and laws in place to right those wrongs.

It’s not the fault of the union, although they don’t help any. The problem is that police forces are run by the state so they’re not accountable to anyone.

Reactions: Lesch
So lets pretend members of the crowd acted and stopped the murder. I know they would end up with knees in the throat too, but why can't citizens stop a crime in progress? What would have been great, one of them enact their 2nd amendment right to justice from tyranny! This is murder and all involved are just as guilty. Birds of a feather....

Status
Not open for further replies.