• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Meth addict burns down 3500year old tree

Re: Meth addict burns down 3500year old tree

On a brighter note, it looks like her habit will make her a shoe-in as a Walking Dead extra next season! What a useless POS! CKruse

another one to put down like a they would a lame or dangerous animal

Meth heads should all be put down, if your dumb enough to put that cocktail of chemicals into your body you don't deserve to breath.

Its the lighters fault. Lighters burn trees. Ban lighters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: insectguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Meth enthusiast" Love it!</div></div>

Hell what is this place comming to? All this PC stuff has gone too far.

I do love that one also. I am going to put that in my daily use folder instead of meth head. I can hear it now.
Darn meth enthusiast's!

Silly meth enthusiast you can not get high smoking a tree.

Stupid meth enthusiast if you are going to burn down a tree do not burn down a super old tree.

Wow meth enthusiast here is a mirror so you can look at the destruction you have done to your own face.

she should have stayed in it.

But the Liberal Tree Huggers say "Stop the war on drugs"

What a conundrum

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But the Liberal Tree Huggers say "Stop the war on drugs"

What a conundrum </div></div>

My thoughts exactly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But the Liberal Tree Huggers say "Stop the war on drugs"

What a conundrum </div></div>

The "meth enthusiast" needs to be culled, but it hasn't any bearing on the disaster that is the "war" on drugs.

Milton Friedman and most rational conservatives are against the "war" on drugs.

It's as failed a public policy as ever created, with the possible exception of the "war" on poverty.

I say this as a non-liberal, non-treehugger and gun loving Goldwater Republican, who realizes the folly of the drug war.

I think implementing drug testing for welfare recipients should go national - there are a few states already employing it.