• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos *Metric Version* Flip-up Scope Cap drop table

Donut

Critical Thinker
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2009
Prescott, AZ
And The metric version. Same specs, 4in @ 300dpi.

Just resize it to the ID of your butler creek cap, print it on a label, trim to fit and write in your dope.

Re: *Metric Version* Flip-up Scope Cap drop table

Now can you print them off and send them to me? I kid I kid. Thanks for the conversion.

Why not just make one which says "Range" rather than Yards or Meters? Then you wouldn't need two versions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not just make one which says "Range" rather than Yards or Meters? Then you wouldn't need two versions.

</div></div>

Or I could make a third one, like that. Three is better than one, right?
smile.gif

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=1316677

Nice idea!

Dirk

Stickerballistics.com

Thanks for doing the hard Part of the work. If anyone is intrested in being able to kinda see these at night. A little trick I used in Iraq was to use Cateye lum tape in the cap. Print these out on a transparency paper and put em over the tape. It might be a little small to read but worth a shot.