• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexican Gov busing illegals to cross over...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, now the freaking Mexican government is helping illegals get to the border to cross...most secure border ever...lmao. Yeah we gonna start feeling it. Either the Mexicans are profiting off of it or they don’t want them in their country so they send them to ours. Close the fucking border for we gonna start surveying them for the gov. This shit is getting ridiculous. I’m all for helping people come over here legally, properly sorted, vetted (even tho that’s damn near impossible) and so on. But this free for all shit has to stop. Biden ain’t ever been to the border and neither has the missing in action VP. It’s a damn shame what the southern towns have become and anyone that has walked around a wee bit down there knows what’s coming across and it ain’t people we want for the most part. I’ve been trying to not follow this crap and not worry so much about what has been going on no the country but this pisses me off.

Maybe all gun owners should start invading Canada! We liberate Canada and claim it as part of the Free US Alliance or some BS.

*Mexican Government been helping
    *been feeling it
    Keep shipping them on from the border. MV, NYC, DC. Flood them

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Sorta-like what they did with the gas in Die-Hard 4. Send it all to the Eastern Hub. Well in this case, round them ALL up, and send them ALL to Washington D.C.

Because that is where all the Washingtonites WANT them to be!

So, now the freaking Mexican government is helping illegals get to the border to cross...most secure border ever...lmao. Yeah we gonna start feeling it. Either the Mexicans are profiting off of it or they don’t want them in their country so they send them to ours. Close the fucking border for we gonna start surveying them for the gov. This shit is getting ridiculous. I’m all for helping people come over here legally, properly sorted, vetted (even tho that’s damn near impossible) and so on. But this free for all shit has to stop. Biden ain’t ever been to the border and neither has the missing in action VP. It’s a damn shame what the southern towns have become and anyone that has walked around a wee bit down there knows what’s coming across and it ain’t people we want for the most part. I’ve been trying to not follow this crap and not worry so much about what has been going on no the country but this pisses me off.

Maybe all gun owners should start invading Canada! We liberate Canada and claim it as part of the Free US Alliance or some BS.

Mexican .gov aint the enemy, despite the obvious corruption top to bottom and all their other issues.

They're being told and probably even paid to bus them to our border...

Reactions: Snipe260
    that makes total sense the Us government pays mexico to not allow these people to pass , Mexico collects the money then busses them here . yea it's all on purpose and yet citizens keep allowing it to happen so it's all good ?

f that. catapult them back across.
    catapultfull.gif

Reactions: GreenGO Juan