• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Mexican Pointy Boots - WTF

socalsheepdog

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2010
Socal
I am not sure what to say here but I am sure you all will find something.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEiMA3QtYWc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEiMA3QtYWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Mexican Pointy Boots - WTF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PJ BAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets hope they stay south of the border </div></div>
too late, the tribal movement is quite popular in Dallas.

I see this shit all the time here in southern NM. People here call them cockroach stompers, for when you're trying to stomp one in the corner or under the fridge, just get that pointy toe in there.

I like to think they're for the short mexicans that can't reach the gas pedal
wink.gif

First time I saw them up here was right about christmas.

Thought to myself shit even santa's outsourcing south of the border.

Look up "Leningrad Cowboys".
The guy who got this started had a photo torn out of a magazine, and took it to a boot maker. Still stupid, but I like to know the origins of fads, and that is where this came from. They are a Rock Band who parodied the rock scene of the 50's, singing songs of the 70's. A cover of "Sweet Home Alabama" was their biggest hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNFRLrP014&feature=related

Someone needs to convince them to attach little bells on the toes. That way we can hear them coming over the wire or running away from the crime scene...
grin.gif

They make it easier to kill the cock roaches after you chase them into the corner!

holy shit. That is as retarded as it gets right there. I have never in my life seen anything as idiotic as that shit. skinny jeans are the gayest thing on earth when worn with regular shoes let alone the absolute abortions of footwear these assmonkeys are wearing. How are they going to climb a chain link fence in that shit. God help us all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hntbambi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They use them do see how deep the Rio Grande is before crossing. </div></div>

I would think it would be a bitch swimming in those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone needs to convince them to attach little bells on the toes. That way we can hear them coming over the wire or running away from the crime scene...
grin.gif
</div></div>

Don't make me start Facebook "liking" shit
laugh.gif

Maybe they can be used as a snorkel when crossing the river.

"Border Patrol's here. Just act cool and pretend like your an American. You will look just like any other American wearing seven foot long pointy boots."

Damn it! Now we are going to have to come up with a whole new set of stereotypes! I don't have time for this, there are already so many to keep up with.

And I thought I was a shitty dancer! They kind of remind me of elephant tusks.

As we say in my neck of the woods "like windshield wipers on a ducks ass". Useless, and the boots ain't worth a f%#$ either.

this is the same stupid crap I put up with in commercial const.

Scorpion punters. Yet another reason why we shouldn't give the land back.

O, ye pharaohs, let us walk
Through this barren desert
In search of truth
And some pointy boots..

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUP5rwVNJko"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUP5rwVNJko" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Texans need to start using there rifles more often...
sick.gif

You do know it makes climbing a chain link fence easier right?

Just sayin

madd0c

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mateofeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see this shit all the time here in southern NM. People here call them cockroach stompers, for when you're trying to stomp one in the corner or under the fridge, just get that pointy toe in there.

I like to think they're for the short mexicans that can't reach the gas pedal
wink.gif
</div></div>

The way those things curl that can't reach the roaches in the corners. Fail boots.

Jim

I can`t wait to see a pair around here, I will LMFAO.

There goes 8 and a half minutes of my life I will never get back.

That is the most disturbing thing I have seen in a long time, did you guys see the <span style="color: red"> YOUNG BOY </span> stripping down while dancing in his pointy boots and flossing his ass with a tie?
Forgive me but I honestly think that this culture needs to disappear like their ancestors. The world would be a better place.

I bet they work perfectly as intended, just like a pair of scuba fins. Makes swimming the Rio Grande much much easier.

Shit, I thought that baggy jeans was a tread that I hated. I honestly thought that this was some kind of joke or gag film for about the first half. If that crap is real, it's about the dumbest shit that I've ever seen. I guess I live a sheltered life in Texas.

ALl I can say is WTF!!! If I ever see that shit here in Fresno I will die laughing. FUCKING RETARDED

These boots might have a tactical application we don't know about yet...