• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexicans shooting at Border Patrol - Agent hit

1714181277531.png

Reactions: 375fan
There are snipers on the border. Protecting the invasion.

The trouble is that only one was eliminated. There are more targets of opportunity that the ROE prevents the government snipers from eliminating.

There are also ROEs for civilian marksmen that could land them in prison. Those ROEs need rescinded. Then the government snipers can find something else to do.

Pretty sad when a common border rat can outshoot the OK. City PD.

I'm pretty sure the bulk of guys here and on a dozen other similar interest sites could have this entire illegal immigration bullshit handled in a week if they just allowed us to protect our country without fear of reprisal.

The firing line would be very crowded. A lottery system might have to be implemented like the different states run for various game species.

Reactions: MO Fugga
I'm pretty sure the bulk of guys here and on a dozen other similar interest sites could have this entire illegal immigration bullshit handled in a week if they just allowed us to protect our country without fear of reprisal.
Just have half facing the border, and the other half protecting the rear. Besides, all the BP are busy loading up the illegals onto busses and planes.

Reactions: TexPatriot
It's going to get worse. More illegals will arrive to shoot more BP and Fartbrain in the WH will continue to do nothing but fill diapers.

Everyone thinks they could shoot unarmed border invaders , but actually doing so and not having emotional trauma at some point would be a different story, now if your in imminent danger sure most could handle that , so careful what you wish for , although I agree that would solve the border problem in a few days.

But BP agents are just uniform hangers. They probably deserve it, according to the Soverign Citizen whack jobs here.

Why are folks getting agitated about some border patrol folks getting waxed. They are evil feds. Worthless po-po... uniform hangers. Probably every one dreams of shooting dogs.

Getting shot? Damn I'd think folks here are all for that? They deserve it? Cartels are so dreamy since they are all about shooting corrupt US cops.

Maybe I am mis-reading something here. But in this community, I'd think folks would be celebrating the shooting of an American Federal officer.

Well.... I'm probably wrong.

Sirhr

Everyone thinks they could shoot unarmed border invaders , but actually doing so and not having emotional trauma at some point would be a different story, now if your in imminent danger sure most could handle that , so careful what you wish for , although I agree that would solve the border problem in a few days.
In the infamous words of Captain Kirk: I want my pain. I NEED MY PAIN!

I paid an extra 46k last year in taxes. I'm not interested in killing every one of them....I would hope the remaining ones would figure it out after the first fell.....and if not, that's not what we want here for breeding nor making critical decisions.

Reactions: AmmoFort
But BP agents are just uniform hangers. They probably deserve it, according to the Soverign Citizen whack jobs here.

Why are folks getting agitated about some border patrol folks getting waxed. They are evil feds. Worthless po-po... uniform hangers. Probably every one dreams of shooting dogs.

Getting shot? Damn I'd think folks here are all for that? They deserve it? Cartels are so dreamy since they are all about shooting corrupt US cops.

Maybe I am mis-reading something here. But in this community, I'd think folks would be celebrating the shooting of an American Federal officer.

Sirhr
We don't know what to think about Federal BP officers, or care, after watching them taking out the only barrier to stop the invasion into America. We do know they're treasonous fucks.

As far as them being 'Americans', at least in the patriotic sense, no they're not. The blood of real Americans already killed and killed in the future, are on their and their handlers hands.

FJB, FBP

Ok…. I mean I don’t Care if they get shot “not” protecting the border.

But in one thread everyone is all “kill the popo”
And in another getting all Outraged that the wets Shot a BP agent.

Just trying to figure out if we are pro-“wets shooting Americans.” or anti “ Americans guarding our borders So we Should be happy when the ‘spics shoot them.” Or is there not a consensus?

Just don’t want to be on the unpopular side
Of this! Seems that Hiders want LE shot in droves. So if I want to fit in, I should be all
Pro-wetback, right? And calling for uniform-hangers to be shot. That seems To be the SH consensus?

Or am I wrong?

Sirhr

I guess I missed the threads where SH's were calling for cops and BP to be shot.

I know BP can fuck all the way off from Texas and not come back to remove the razor wire Texas paid for and the TNG just put up to protect the border. You know, the job the BP is getting paid to do.

Reactions: Ronws
I guess I missed the threads where SH's were calling for cops and BP to be shot.

I know BP can fuck all the way off from Texas and not come back to remove the razor wire Texas paid for and the TNG just put up to protect the border. You know, the job the BP is getting paid to do.
You must have Wade, et al, on ignore.

Reactions: RRW and Jscb1b
In the infamous words of Captain Kirk: I want my pain. I NEED MY PAIN!

I paid an extra 46k last year in taxes. I'm not interested in killing every one of them....I would hope the remaining ones would figure it out after the first fell.....and if not, that's not what we want here for breeding nor making critical decisions.

After all that they have done to try to destroy this country, rape, rob and murder us they will be just targets.

Not every invader has to be shot. Just the leaders. Even if they are not armed, they are the ones giving directions.

Watch for the ones that are on the outside of a crowd, pointing or motioning with their hand. Watch for the ones in front of a line of other invaders.

Heck they don't have to do anything but stand there and look like they are in charge. Talking on a radio or cell phone could be detrimental to their health.

After a few of them take a dirt nap, the invasion will stop UNLESS...

...they are dedicated enough. The cartels could start providing over watch and shoot back.

Unlike most of us, the cartels can afford the really nice thermal toys, .50 caliber weapons and lightly armored assets. They will use them.

They may not rely on pinpoint accuracy for counter-sniping operations but blanketing a suspected FP with lots of rounds.

Don't forget, they already have illegals here. So they will be called on to encircle or ambush friendlies. Yet they don't even have to do that.

If they find out the names of the civilian marksmen turned loose on their hermanos, you can expect the families of the patriot warriors to be threatened or attacked. There will be no front lines. There will be no rear echelon or safe areas for families.

Also expect the woke banshees with green hair to show up in and behind any FPs. They will look for anyone acting as security for the marksmen. They will practically beg to be shot. Some of them will also be armed.

It's been done before. History proves that.

Like I said, they will launch counter operations IF they are dedicated enough.

Am I saying any of this to discourage anyone from volunteering if the government gives us a green light? No. Just trying to be realistic.

It won't be a trip to the border for a few days and go home. It could be longer than we imagine.

Oh, I almost forgot. The MSM will want to interview any civilian associated with border protection. They are not your friend so don't feel flattered if they want to put a photo of you behind your dreaded sniper rifle on the front page of the NYT.

Okay, please excuse me while I slip into something flame retardant.

Reactions: Jscb1b
After all that they have done to try to destroy this country, rape, rob and murder us they will be just targets.

Not every invader has to be shot. Just the leaders. Even if they are not armed, they are the ones giving directions.

Watch for the ones that are on the outside of a crowd, pointing or motioning with their hand. Watch for the ones in front of a line of other invaders.

Heck they don't have to do anything but stand there and look like they are in charge. Talking on a radio or cell phone could be detrimental to their health.

After a few of them take a dirt nap, the invasion will stop UNLESS...

...they are dedicated enough. The cartels could start providing over watch and shoot back.

Unlike most of us, the cartels can afford the really nice thermal toys, .50 caliber weapons and lightly armored assets. They will use them.

They may not rely on pinpoint accuracy for counter-sniping operations but blanketing a suspected FP with lots of rounds.

Don't forget, they already have illegals here. So they will be called on to encircle or ambush friendlies. Yet they don't even have to do that.

If they find out the names of the civilian marksmen turned loose on their hermanos, you can expect the families of the patriot warriors to be threatened or attacked. There will be no front lines. There will be no rear echelon or safe areas for families.

Also expect the woke banshees with green hair to show up in and behind any FPs. They will look for anyone acting as security for the marksmen. They will practically beg to be shot. Some of them will also be armed.

It's been done before. History proves that.

Like I said, they will launch counter operations IF they are dedicated enough.

Am I saying any of this to discourage anyone from volunteering if the government gives us a green light? No. Just trying to be realistic.

It won't be a trip to the border for a few days and go home. It could be longer than we imagine.

Oh, I almost forgot. The MSM will want to interview any civilian associated with border protection. They are not your friend so don't feel flattered if they want to put a photo of you behind your dreaded sniper rifle on the front page of the NYT.

Okay, please excuse me while I slip into something flame retardant.
And the cartels are not afraid to call for violence and action, worried that some fed is going to come after them. They eat feds for lunch.

And the cartels are not afraid to call for violence and action, worried that some fed is going to come after them. They eat feds for lunch.
Cartels are a "Clear and Present Danger" movie was exactly what should be done. Think of all the lives that have been affected, screwed up or lost due to the cartels and their drugs. Mexican govt is corrupt , afraid or in bed with the cartels. So, they're not going to do anything to solve the problem. Of course, wonder how many politicians on this side of the border hamstring efforts to fight the cartels and drugs?
A secure border would stop flow of drugs and illegals . I firmly believe it can be done, however the powers that be don't have the guts to do what needs done to accomplish the objective.

Cartels are a "Clear and Present Danger" movie was exactly what should be done. Think of all the lives that have been affected, screwed up or lost due to the cartels and their drugs. Mexican govt is corrupt , afraid or in bed with the cartels. So, they're not going to do anything to solve the problem. Of course, wonder how many politicians on this side of the border hamstring efforts to fight the cartels and drugs?
A secure border would stop flow of drugs and illegals . I firmly believe it can be done, however the powers that be don't have the guts to do what needs done to accomplish the objective.

If and when citizen-marksmen can start sending lead packets of joy into the cabezas de la piñatas, there ought to be loudspeakers placed along the border playing the Degüello because they will not show us any quarter.

Not trying to derail this thread but this is somewhat related. Anyway, which one of you guys put the alligator in the river? Pure genius!

• Love
Reactions: 232593

Sirhr
Have you been through an inland border check point recently? Seems kinda fucked up that they question your citizenship when 50 miles back at the border they are handing out free phones, loaded debit cards and plane tickets. Don't answer their questions and they get all pissy and play games.

Good. Nobody respects a treasonous turncoat.