• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexicans sue walmart. Like Juarez is so safe.

"The objective of these suits, presented in El Paso county, is to hold the company responsible for not taking reasonable and necessary measures to protect its clients from the attack"

Your security is your own duty. Don't like it then shop somewhere the fuck else. Case closed.

But thats kind of my point. If Walmart (in this case) has the same outdoor and indoor security steps taken as lets say Kmart, Costco, or any other large retailer, then what is the lawsuit supposed to accomplish other than money? If I shop at Kmart tonight can I sue even if nothing happens because they have the same measures as Walmart?

Reactions: lawofsavage
so they are saying that walmart needs to hire good guys with guns to protect all their stores?

I thought the left didn't like the thought of good guys with guns?

I am so confused

I am surprised that there are not more shootings at Walmart. The customers are fucking retarded. There are no live cashiers. The employees are fucking retarded. And they stopped selling a lot of ammo. And firearms. Fuck Walmart.

Reactions: Darayavaus
If you live in a right to carry State and you enter a store that doesn't allow you to carry your firearm in the store , one must assume that the store has armed security within the store to protect its customers. How can they ask you to disarm yourself to enter and at the same time allow illegal gunmen into there location who wish to kill the customers. Not only are they selling you products but they have also set a trap up for their customers who are disarmed to possibly be shot and killed when shopping by not providing security and advertising that no one carry's firearms in their store.

Sue the shit out of them.

Strangely enough I've been to a Walmart that has/had armed guards in the parking area.
Been a couple of years though.

R

I don't need nor do I ask permission from businesses to have the means to protect myself or my family no matter were I am in public places.
Arm yourselves and be prepared and ready to use deadly force whenever and wherever you are at all times or go full hermit and avoid people at all cost simple as that.

We just need more diversity of any, and all cultures. Then we could all live in perfect peace and harmony.

The next time some drunken idiotin an F 150 hits my car Ill sue Ford for ...whatever.

Remember the Alamo.

I saw that tis morning. I know its just about money but I have to ask what they or any retailer should reasonably do to prevent this type of incident? Walls around the patking lot? Armed guards patrolling the compound? Medieval towers with boiling oil ready to pour on threats?

Um, if they don’t want you carrying them imo they should have armed security and perhaps the shooting could have been foiled! I think any place that asks you to disarm should be responsible for your safety!

Fuck Wally World! Quit selling guns, no concealed carry. Fuck there politically correct ass! Hope they win and rename it el cocaracha world.