• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexico wants to sue U.S. gun makers

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
clipboard02ob.jpg

Source: CBS News

Re: Mexico wants to sue U.S. gun makers

So can we sue them for all the drugs and 'other' illegal things coming to the U.S. from Mexico?

Typical mentality that is getting more common even in our own society. If you can in your mind blame someone else for your troubles/problems then you cannot be held accountable nor have a guilty conscious. Think narcassism comes to mind!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical mentality that is getting more common even in our own society. If you can in your mind blame someone else for your troubles/problems then you cannot be held accountable nor have a guilty conscious. Think narcassism comes to mind! </div></div>

Well all kidding aside, I think it's actually a smart move on their part. It transfers the blame from their own people/govmt to the U.S., at least in terms of popular (a.k.a. unintelligent masses) opinion.

New York based Law Firm, go figure. This is why we need to get back to our GRASS ROOTS and stop all this senseless BULLSHIT. When are the American people going to wake up, the bleeding heart liberals are killing us.

I'd say we hit the Mexicans where it hurts, simply stop buying their drugs and have big pharma who makes them all already just start selling them to end users.

See how they like it when the Billions in drug money no longer make their way to every corrupt official.

Perhaps somebody should also point out to the Mexicans that we have all the guns we could possibly want here, drugs are available illegally on almost every back alley and guess what? We are not waging civil war on the streets. I guess they don't want to admit the problem is them.

Typical however, where there is a stupid or evil idea, there is a greedy bottom feeding law firm ready to help out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical mentality that is getting more common even in our own society. If you can in your mind blame someone else for your troubles/problems then you cannot be held accountable nor have a guilty conscious. Think narcassism comes to mind! </div></div>

Well all kidding aside, I think it's actually a smart move on their part. It transfers the blame from their own people/govmt to the U.S., at least in terms of popular (a.k.a. unintelligent masses) opinion. </div></div>

Your statement is the exact point I was making, if you can 'legally' blame someone else(another countries Government) than you can live with your corrupt, don't give a damn, self absorbed self serving conscience without guilt=narcassist.

this has to be fake. It just has to be. Can I sue Mexicans for not speaking English when they're here in the US?

Can I?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this has to be fake. It just has to be. Can I sue Mexicans for not speaking English when they're here in the US?

Can I? </div></div>

Oh hell no but maybe you can sue them for the expense of teaching how many thousand BP agents to speak Spanish.lol How about sueing for the expense for transportation costs to ship thousands back across the border each year along with housing and feeding them while in our country?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We seized more than 90,000 weapons.... [...]the ones that we were able to track[...]</div></div>

Statistics is nice.

They were only able to track <span style="font-weight: bold">5%</span> of the seized weapons!

Guess why? Maybe because in Columbia and Nicaragua there are records about Ukraine made AKs? By the way where in the USA can you buy larger numbers of MG42/56 (yes, the gangs use them and the mex. Army found a large number of them)?

Frozen burrittos from vending machines give me the shits, I'm sueing Mexico to recoup money spent on toilet paper, broken plungers, septic tank pumping, and anti mud blowing pills.

I bet somebody is pushing Mexico to pursue this, hell the US should sue Canada for flooding the US with Whiskey during the Prohibition.

+ 1 billion. Fuck em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So can we sue them for all the drugs and 'other' illegal things coming to the U.S. from Mexico? </div></div>

Mexico would do just as well to shit in one hand and wish in the other. US Code Title 15, CHAPTER 105, § 7901, AKA The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, prohibits "...causes of action against manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and importers of firearms or ammunition products, and their trade associations, <span style="font-weight: bold">for the harm solely caused by the criminal or unlawful misuse of firearm products or ammunition products by others when the product functioned as designed and intended.</span>" (emphasis added)

If the grenades were traced back to here, where can I get some? I would imagine that Bloomberg in some way or form is involved. It baffles me now a days how the blame cannot ever be on you, its always on someone else.

How about we sue them for support of all the illegal ( oops excuse me, UNdocumented ) aliens flooding across our borders?

We had just bought a new house, wife was looking into lawn care services. I told her "fine, but not ONE illegal on the crew, or they are history!". She done good, got a redneck with a truck, trailer and a desire to work!

I figure, if we don't all do our part, in every part of our life, how can we complain?

I would also like some of those gun show grenades!!!!

....oh man.......i'm going to miss them mexican game shows.....they support the vast legions of plastic surgeons and skin tight latex costume manufacturers , and bad mariachi

what to do, what to do.......................

If they are successful, it could do irreparable damage to U.S. manufacturers and importers. Think of it this way - if you can't beat the 2nd amendment just let them be sued out of existence.

The hell with Mexico. Where can I purchase hand grenades and AR15 machine guns? If all of this stuff is coming from gun shops here in the US it must be legal, right?

Blame it on the US, and why not everyone else does.

There was a grenade thrown into a bar in Texas and they forgot to pull the pin. The grenade was made in South Korea. Maybe we should sue them.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32272978/ns/us_news-security/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical mentality that is getting more common even in our own society. If you can in your mind blame someone else for your troubles/problems then you cannot be held accountable nor have a guilty conscious. Think narcassism comes to mind! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Well all kidding aside</span></span>, I think it's actually a smart move on their part. It transfers the blame from their own people/govmt to the U.S., at least in terms of popular (a.k.a. unintelligent masses) opinion. </div></div>

but seriously...I dont think he is kidding...very very valid point he made. And VERY VERY sickening.

From what I know this suit would fall under "international law". International law only allows for "country v. country" so Mexico would have to have to sue Uncle Sam for allowing guns to flow into Mexico. IF Mexico won we would probably tell them the same thing we told Nicaragua after the contras "Derilick my BALLS Capitan!"

A grand attempt by the Mexican Government to 'blame shift'. So their people get mad at the US - instead of who they should. A probable move to diffuse proper focus with the masses down south. There are many bad things happening in Mexico, drug wars and stuff they want to blame on someone. Is is the old people kill people, not guns thing being twisted strategically.

Is there an election coming up in Mexico? Seems someone at the top is trying to make themselves look better than they deserve to.