• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing MHS, WOW

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Big thanks to Adam and crew I'll keep it short. Outstanding work! Just a random load for break in.
    20190721_155203.jpg

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    Very nice groups. What was it that MHS actually do for you?

Very nice groups. What was it that MHS actually do for you?
    They rebaralled a rifle I was having issues with. 6.5 creedmoor. .150 freebore. Those guy's are top notch.

Its a curtis axiom in a mpa comp. Barrel is Krieger mtu at 28 inches. Those are 130 hybrids.

Reactions: Dan M
    Did they sight it in for you too? Or did they make you do it?

Looks like a nice gun. Good shooting there buddy.

MHS has never disappointed me. They are my go to for practically everything.

Reactions: powdahound76
    Did they sight it in for you too? Or did they make you do it?

Looks like a nice gun. Good shooting there buddy.

MHS has never disappointed me. They are my go to for practically everything.
    I'm a grown ass man son, I learned to sight in my own rifle last week! ?
    But seriously, you cant ask for a better experience spending your play money.?

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    We are lucky to have then local.
    That is showing just what kinda work they do.

Have had them do some work. Wouldnt hesitate to again.
    May need a “man bun gun” cartridge barrel spun up for one of my Tikkas one day soon. Will have them do it.

Ran into a Weld County deputy out at the grasslands one early AM shooting. Thats what he called my buddy Doug’s 6.5 creedmore. I laughed so hard.
    Been using it ever since.

Enjoy that!

Reactions: abn31c