• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship MHSA Training Group - Wind Lesson Vid from Class

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    So as many have seen, I am teaching the basic precision rifle class for Mile High Shooting. We had our first class this past weekend here in Colorado. During the Class, I invited the guys, Steve and Dylan from the Tactiholics to film the entire weekend. Now for the job of editing the videos.

The first lesson I want to put out was shot doing our practical wind reading exercise. We used the AA Targets wind chimes or what we called the Xylophone target to help shooters dope the wind. Each key of the wind target was placed so they were .2 mil wide. After they noted their initial wind call on the Xylophone, we had a confirmation target to translate the call on.

Here is the lesson,

Winds were pretty crazy all weekend, and still, the guys handled it like champs,

DSC_0456.jpg

Me and the Shagmaster Bigfoot skin coat.

DSC_0730.jpg

Guys working the Kestrels

DSC_0516.jpg

Me and Mile High Mike working the Spotters

Classes are booked, but we are adding more, I think we have 2 slots left for August, if that, October will be announced shortly

DSC_0747.jpg

It's about the Shooters,

This is awesome. I hope to be able to take one of your classes someday.

Frank I heard the class was awesome. Tons of information and personal attention/feedback, plus a full assload of live shooting. My buddy said he'd take the whole thing again, and I may do it with him in August, schedule permitting.