• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing MI coyote day hunting opens july 15th

yotechsr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2008
beyond
I am ready to hit a couple local places on SE side of state Wednesday. Maybe a little further north toward the weekend. Going to give the new jack in the box a try.

Re: MI coyote day hunting opens july 15th

Good luck and have fun. Preditor calling is way to addictive.

Man, I have been hard at this, and only called one in, with a Randy (cant recall last name, the dude that makes the coyote calling dvd's) and screwed that shot all up, night hunting with a 22.

If you ever want a partner, give me a PM, I am a little North West of you, but we have them around here. I think its my calling technique more than anything, I suck.

I have been wanting to get a FP II or something like that. There are tons of signs around here, come snow, tracks, scat, etc.

Hasgun same here. I haven't even heard a yote around since early spring where I live.

I need some help calling. I too suck

Do most eastern or northern states have a season? Out here in AZ its year round for coyotes. August 1st opens for Bobcat. Just curious as to why they would not open all year or at least earlier. Maybe cause they are having pups in march/april (in az at least).

I hunt mostly in southern Michigan(state land) and northern Indiana, both fox & coyotes have seasons. Pretty sure IL has season also. In IN you can shoot them year round if "doing damage" on your own property.