• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Miami fires Police Chief Art Acevedo LOL

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Anyone who's lived in Austin or Houston that believes in America and the Constitution will find gratification in this.

City Commissioner Alex Diaz de la Portilla issued a statement on the matter that reads, “The natural outcome of an arrogant and dishonest police chief was that he would be dismissed. His bad actions speak for themselves. Our city, our police officers and our residents will be better off as a result.”

I'm glad someone finally called him out. Curious what Leftist shithole this racist, America hating, Nation of Aztlan loving POS will land in. Is Chicago hiring?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-d...f-acevedo-suspended-with-intent-to-terminate/

Last edited:
Screw that worthless bastard. I bet he goes north now. I'm thinking Massachusetts?

He seems to be scamming the country in counter clockwise fashion

Yet they continue to hire this cunt everywhere knowing what he is.

Screw that worthless bastard. I bet he goes north now. I'm thinking Massachusetts?

He seems to be scamming the country in counter clockwise fashion
I'd like to know the details. How TF do you get run out of Miami?

I remember him on the news here in Austin telling viewers if they knew of anyone that owned guns "...tell us about them. We want to know!"

Later during the Democrat led Antifa riots of 2020, instead of trying to stop the burning and mayhem he was trying to incite the 'immigrant community' to join in by telling them "We built this country! We're not going anywhere!" That didn't have a damn thing to do with George Floyd's death.

I'd like to know the details. How TF do you get out of Miami?

I remember him on the news here in Austin telling viewers if they knew of anyone that owned guns "...tell us about them. We want to know!"

Later during the Democrat led Antifa riots of 2020, instead of trying to stop the burning and mayhem he was trying to incite the 'immigrant community' to join in by telling them "We built this country! We're not going anywhere!" That didn't have a damn thing to do with George Floyd's death.

I'm amazed no one went UT on him

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Has anyone read the eight page memo? I'm not here to defend Acevedo, he never stood up as he could have to the destruction of the justice system in Houston. He just punched out.

Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo Is Out

FBI "Aware" of Police Chief's Memo Alleging Corruption Among Commissioners A copy of the memo is at the bottom.
That doesn't change the fact that Leftist, racist, anti-American POS is a Leftist, racist anti-American POS.
The bastard shouldn't even be in LE.

As Tucker Carlson said after showing one of Acevedo's racist tirades, "How would you like to be stopped by this jerk?"

Reactions: Steel head
From internal sources when he was at Houston, he was also under investigation of some wrong doings with several officers. He left for Miami shortly thereafter. Needless to say he wasn't popular with a lot of the officers I know in Houston.

Has anyone read the eight page memo? I'm not here to defend Acevedo, he never stood up as he could have to the destruction of the justice system in Houston. He just punched out.

Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo Is Out

FBI "Aware" of Police Chief's Memo Alleging Corruption Among Commissioners A copy of the memo is at the bottom.
What he calls "political interference from city hall" are actually efforts to hold him accountable for his work and not allow him to run MPD like a fiefdom.

And Sgt Jean-Poix needs to be careful with his comments......

He was a POS in Austin too. But, he'll show up somewhere else in the near future.

From internal sources when he was at Houston, he was also under investigation of some wrong doings with several officers. He left for Miami shortly thereafter. Needless to say he wasn't popular with a lot of the officers I know in Houston.
The guy's a slimeball.

When he was in Austin, the 'hit and run, leave the scene of the accident' capital of the U.S., usually committed by drunk illegals with no DL and insurance, Acevedo proposed issuing illegal 'immigrants' special drivers licenses.

His reasoning was that they would then be able to buy insurance and wouldn't be afraid to remain on scene until police arrived.

Oh and guess what, they could also be used as voter IDs.

Last edited:
Having been the victim of a hit and run (fender bender, no injuries), I'm on board with illegals carrying insurance. Let's get real, they are already here. They're cutting your lawn and making your soft shell tacos. While working to strengthen the borders and fast track deportations, how about holding them to some financial responsibility too? Make the illegals' license a different color and add huge print that says "not valid for voting..."

Having been the victim of a hit and run (fender bender, no injuries), I'm on board with illegals carrying insurance. Let's get real, they are already here. They're cutting your lawn and making your soft shell tacos. While working to strengthen the borders and fast track deportations, how about holding them to some financial responsibility too? Make the illegals' license a different color and add huge print that says "not valid for voting..."
Being here illegally, knowingly driving drunk with no DL and insurance, if you think an illegal would go out and buy insurance with his beer/scratch-off money and stay on scene whether he's drunk or not, I have a bridge to sell you.

Anyone who's lived in Austin or Houston that believes in America and the Constitution will find gratification in this.

City Commissioner Alex Diaz de la Portilla issued a statement on the matter that reads, “The natural outcome of an arrogant and dishonest police chief was that he would be dismissed. His bad actions speak for themselves. Our city, our police officers and our residents will be better off as a result.”

I'm glad someone finally called him out. Curious what Leftist shithole this racist, America hating, Nation of Aztlan loving POS will land in. Is Chicago hiring?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-d...f-acevedo-suspended-with-intent-to-terminate/
DC police or capital police aka Nancy’s goons.

A mark of an incompetent leader is to wander into other lanes having nothing to do with their job. That's the first red flag when you bring their performance to their attention.