• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Miami spring break mayhem. At least 1 dead after a week of violence and riot conditions.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • MIAMI, FLORIDA, MARCH 22, 2021

A woman drugged and raped by two spring break revelers had died earlier today from a possible overdose in her hotel room, the latest development in a saga of fights, drug fueled violence, and riot-like conditions which had authorities setting an 8pm curfew to try to restore order...

The perps...

Evoire-Collier_Dorian-Taylor.jpg

VIDEO COVERAGE OF SPRING BREAK VIOLENCE:

MIAMI, FLORIDA, MARCH 22, 2021

A woman drugged and raped by two spring break revelers had died earlier today from a possible overdose in her hotel room, the latest development in a saga of fights, drug fueled violence, and riot-like conditions which had authorities setting an 8pm curfew to try to restore order...

The perps...

That first video was 1 fight and 4 minutes of fat black chicks shaking their asses at each other like it was some form of communication.

This is nothing new.

Yeah, I always considered Spring Break party's and senior trips the very height of parental overindulgance.

Oh dear I didn't even think to check if Orange Crush was gonna happen this year...

Better get ready for the covids to increase in my area along with the crime.

That first video was 1 fight and 4 minutes of fat black chicks shaking their asses at each other like it was some form of communication.

This is nothing new.
    Looks like white privilege to me.:rolleyes:

In the good ole days when people like this got caught they would of had to put their lips over a double barrel shot gun and play the game which barrel do you think is loaded.

Hell im surprised they didn’t let them go! BLM don’t cha know. Obviously white woman’s life didn’t matter to those animals at all!

FYI Orange Crush is the U of Savanna's edition of black harassment of the high rental folks on Tybee. Been through it once; a vigorous effort to distribute refuse everywhere, make the beach unusable, block the streets by meandering in the streets en mass, break most of the safety rule in place, and honestly, mostly prompted me to huge yawns.

I grew up in back neighborhoods, never had a problem with them, and feel sad that so many young people with so much potential are wasting their vacation time on achieving a dead miss on every target they aim on. Often many of the other young blacks join in with the residents and renters to clean up the vandalism and refuse. It's ways a few deranged idiots who mess up the good parts of the good things, and are the reason why we can't have nice stuff. Some years, the Governor has had the National Guard lock down the bridge.

It's all just such an incredible waste.

This is nothing new.
    Actually, German, it is a form of communication. It lets all available males in the vicinity know they are available for mating.

MIAMI, FLORIDA, MARCH 22, 2021

The perps...

And these are students...on spring break from their heavy college course loads?

What college, the Univ. of Wassup Bitch?

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country