• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michelle debuts on DNC opening night. I got a question...

unrepentant

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
ms
I didn't see the speech; I don't follow politics even daily. But I have a question that doesn't make sense to me...

Why was Michelle Obama a speaker on opening night? Where was her husband?? Was he not asked or invited, or did he decline?

I mean, it either says Biden didn't think enough of Barack Obama's presidency to ask him to speak, or Barack Obama doesn't think enough of Joe Biden to speak at his convention. Could be both, I guess. But I wonder...

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I didn't see the speech; I don't follow politics even daily. But I have a question that doesn't make sense to me...

Why was Michelle Obama a speaker on opening night? Where was her husband?? Was he not asked or invited, or did he decline?

I mean, it either says Biden didn't think enough of Barack Obama's presidency to ask him to speak, or Barack Obama doesn't think enough of Joe Biden to speak at his convention. Could be both, I guess. But I wonder...

my theory is they are going to save Barrack Heussain for the final night, right before Biden gives his prepared rambling lie speech.

iu

You know they're scared when they bring out Big Mama - Mouth Almighty. I can only laugh... Yet another scared flapping yapper given the microphone...

Ya gotta wonder what they're doing in the back room to prop this puppet up! The miracles of modern medicine. I read now where the rich are taking teen blood infusions. Can you imagine the daily regime they have to pump into this shit ball to get him able to complete an intelligent sentence? They probably have a direct line from Planned Parenthood extracting the stem cells from aborted 3rd trimester babies right into his arm.

EfrXP56U0AAu1eC.png

Last edited:
Of course he was invited to speak. And of course he accepted. He is scheduled to speak tomorrow.

You can see the full roster of of both conventions' speakers online.

I was surprised the major networks didn't cover this convention. It seemed to me the few times I was channel surfing and found it, the speeches and songs were not uplifting at all. I also found it interesting that the speeches were more about Trump than Biden. Not a very good face for the first night.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
"DNC production values just aren't what they were before Harvey Weinstein went to prison." :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, this looked like it was literally phoned in. I can't believe at their national convention they just used raw zoom footage. Do they think that makes all their fakery look authentic?

Honestly, that Fidel Loving, USSR honeymooning Bernie spent his speech warning about totalitarianism was comical. It's like Hitler warning us about anti-Semitism.

Me watching the DNC convention
21291808.gif

They are grooming her (him) for the next election.

not a chance. ive said it many times before. They dont want to be back in the white house. too much of a magnifying glass. they cant take money like candy from every communist in the world, in plain sight, if they are in the white house. in the end, they are as greedy as any other politician and they have that $40 million house to prove it.

They want to stay private citizens, peddling influence, and grabbing huge cash for doing nothing. Billionaires within a decade. Mark my words.

not a chance. ive said it many times before. They dont want to be back in the white house. too much of a magnifying glass. they cant take money like candy from every communist in the world, in plain sight, if they are in the white house. in the end, they are as greedy as any other politician and they have that $40 million house to prove it.

They want to stay private citizens, peddling influence, and grabbing huge cash for doing nothing. Billionaires within a decade. Mark my words.

I agree. That would be the last thing they would want to do. They are making way too much money on the outside.

Barry was too busy at the bathhouse:

Micheal has a bigger cock than both of em! That’s why!

not a chance.

The above is basically the only part of your post I disagree with. If you think one tenth of Americans are paying close enough attention to derail the Obama fad I'd disagree with that, too. This country was gayer for Barry than the extent to which Barry is literally gay. Nobody here wonders why she didn't throw in her hat for VP this time round? Why Barry was apprehensive to endorse Biden, even rumors that he told him not run? If they don't hang this time around they will try to grab the ring on the next go round just to save their asses. They know Michelle has big dick energy, and my bet is we will see them try to use it.

The above is basically the only part of your post I disagree with. If you think one tenth of Americans are paying close enough attention to derail the Obama fad I'd disagree with that, too. This country was gayer for Barry than the extent to which Barry is literally gay. Nobody here wonders why she didn't throw in her hat for VP this time round? Why Barry was apprehensive to endorse Biden, even rumors that he told him not run? If they don't hang this time around they will try to grab the ring on the next go round just to save their asses. They know Michelle has big dick energy, and my bet is we will see them try to use it.

It's all about the money. They aren't worried about prosecution because if it comes from a Republican, it'll be spun as pure partisan politics and as disasterous as we all know the Obama's were for this country, the sad fact is they are hugely popular. Unless there is outright video and audio recordings of Obama committing treason that can't be ignored by the media, nothing will happen to them.

They are about the money. Post white House they make more money than going back into the White House. Their money will buy them cover more than their political elected position.

They are about the money. Post white House they make more money than going back into the White House. Their money will buy them cover more than their political elected position.

You'll never convince me that money is more alluring than power, or that one begets the other at identical rates. Agree to disagree I guess.

Reactions: Charger442
You know they're scared when they bring out Big Mama - Mouth Almighty. I can only laugh... Yet another scared flapping yapper given the microphone...

Ya gotta wonder what they're doing in the back room to prop this puppet up! The miracles of modern medicine. I read now where the rich are taking teen blood infusions. Can you imagine the daily regime they have to pump into this shit ball to get him able to complete an intelligent sentence? They probably have a direct line from Planned Parenthood extracting the stem cells from aborted 3rd trimester babies right into his arm.

View attachment 7401814
They are preparing him with an earbud so that they can communicate with him to try to keep his mouth moving in the direction they want him to go.