• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michigan close to making using the wrong pronoun a felony

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
Now is the time to address everyone you meet as simply, "Fucker".

Yes because tomorrow that too will be considered hate speech.

Eventually all words will be included as hate speak until all one is allowed to say is,

"I am bent over prone for you to fuck me in the ass."

Or some combo of the words thereof.

Anecdote on how far we've come towards 'Newspeak'

I was reading TFA and it talked about how Michigan had banned Conversion Therapy for minors. I was thinking how can they on the one hand ban coversion therapy but still promote this new bs.

Then it dawned on my "Conversion Therapy" is not therpay for a conversion, but therapy to PREVENT a conversion. Holy shit have we gone ass over appetite.

Also pretty sure this is the kind of thing that got Jordan Peterson started: Government Compelled Speech. Sure its unconstitutional.

For now:
1688153538303.jpeg

I have a solution for this onerous problem but its a felony.

Reactions: BScore
These "hate crime" proposals are garbage I don't condone, but I think these legislators are missing the double-edge. The language specifies, paraphrased:

A felony hate crime to do, or threaten to do anything that:

Intimidates
Damages, destroys, or defaces any real, personal, digital, or online property of another individual

...based on
Race or color
Religion
Sex
Sexual orientation
Age...

If passed, I would think in today's climate, the majority of cases could be made by "boomer" white, hetero, Christian males, solely based on those exact characteristics, thus meeting the law's criteria; that group gets the most hate and threats these days, purely because of those specified characteristics, and will have a field day.

Jokes on them! All an offender of this silliness need do is identify as a non-offender and voila! no harm no foul

I would identify differently every day, and use it against these idiots by constantly calling the police.

well that would be fun , can't call a guy a guy or a girl a girl especially when they themselves don't even know what gender they are .

Reactions: Jgault
Hate crime is such a dumb thing. If someone commits murder which is the highest crime in the land, who cares why they did it? It doesn't take away from the fact that a person had their life stolen from them. Same thing applies if I'm flying a DeSantis 2024 flag and some Leftist sets it on fire during the night. I couldn't care less why they did it because they did in fact do it and will be charged accordingly.

Back in the days of our Founding Fathers, wasn't there like only 6 or 7 felonies on the books? All of which was punishable by execution. Nowadays we got so many felonies on the books we could be committing one right now and not even know it. Hell, our last President thinks a piece of plastic by itself is a machine gun. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DocRDS and BScore
Here is what I don't understand. Michigan now has a large population of muslims. Some people have taken to calling Dearborn as Dearbornistan, even.

How are all these trad muslims allowing this?

Anyway, so, it is a freedom of speach issue. Treat it as such and be not afraid that evil is around you. These freaks only have the power that you give them. So, take away the power from them. It really is that simple.

You have to initiate first by saying hey fagstick , then they will respond with their pronoun to use. That way you can't get in trouble.

You have to initiate first by saying hey fagstick , then they will respond with their pronoun to use. That way you can't get in trouble.
What if I say "it" but my denture slips and produces a lisp and it sounds like "shit"?