• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michigan's Marksmanship Training Center

Graham

Generalissimo
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Michigan
I just met these guys today. Here are pics from their opening day:

Front Gate
IMG_3951.jpg

Pistol Range
IMG_3950.jpg

Toward the UKD range
IMG_3952.jpg

From the firing line
IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

Re: Michigan's Marksmanship Training Center

seeing how im directly in the center, youngs or mtc?

rich

I wnated to make it up there, but I couldn't. How was it? How much are the freindly fire matches? I would like to do one of those this summer.

It should be an accessible venue for F class matches.

I may have to make my way down there at some point...

We really need to start up some sort of SH secret sign of recognition or something, thats me in the grey t-shirt far right edge of the last picture. Had i known there was another Hider there i woulda said hi.

I'm looking forward to getting up there later in the summer, once I wrap up a few "small" projects around the house.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seeing how im directly in the center, youngs or mtc?

rich </div></div>

Looking at those pics, mtc has a lot of work to do to even get close to youngs. Though the ukd targets and competition-friendly mgt are in the plus column for mtc.