• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Case, Keyboard and Mouse $400

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Purchased new from Microsoft on 9/9/2021. I am the original owner and purchased a 4 year protection plan through Microsoft that should be transferable (expiring 11/9/2025). All that you should have to do is create a Microsoft account and register with the serial number. The listing includes the following:
  • Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - Platinum, Intel Core i7, 16GM RAM, 256GB SSD
  • Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard
  • Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse
  • UAG Surface Pro Case
$400.00 (cross posted on e-bay, snipers hide and rokslide)

I will ship USPS Priority w/ Insurance (on me). I accept PayPal Friends and Family with no note or comments. I am willing to do a FaceTime / Zoom call if you would like to see it over video. This tablet, keyboard, mouse and case are like new. I used it for 2 windows based programs that I don’t find myself using anymore.

IMG_0027.jpeg
IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0029.jpeg
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0036.jpeg
Image 7-16-23 at 12.15 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
I "re-registered" the tablet by entering the serial number to obtain additional information seen in the screen shot.

When it sells I will unregister it prior to shipping. The new owner should be able to register it with the serial number under their own Microsoft account to obtain the warranty.
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 1.46.29 PM.png
IMG_0037.jpeg