• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Microwaving ice cream

doesn't sound any stranger than deep fried ice cream
or freeze dried ice cream God I used to love getting that when visiting the aerospace musiem in dc as a kid

Sooooo......
Gotta admit I put it in for 10 seconds to get just a little melted
Sooooo I assume this is like a safe space where we can come out without vilification.
Ok then . I do the same thing , I can't stand frozen ice cream. It's got to be halfway to that liquid state, so I let it melt a bit , maybe pour a little milk in and mix !
My secret is safe here right ??

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Sooooo I assume this is like a safe space where we can come out without vilification.
Ok then . I do the same thing , I can't stand frozen ice cream. It's got to be halfway to that liquid state, so I let it melt a bit , maybe pour a little milk in and mix !
My secret is safe here right ??
Wtf is wrong with you!!!!! There is no safe space!!!

Adding milk is just gross though!!!

Reactions: Bryan W M
Wtf is wrong with you!!!!! There is no safe space!!!

It's whole milk for fuck sakes , it's not like it's some low fat soy or almond milk ,
Bunch of toxic masculinity assholes won't even let me open up about my ice cream desires !

I hereby officially declared this thread a safe space .

download (3).png
download (2).png

Last edited:
That’s like saying adding water to a cup of ice is gross.

The main ingredient is the same. He’s just making a milkshake, add milk to Ice cream and blend them.

Reactions: Im2bent
If it makes y’all feel better I get vanilla ice cream and put a spoonful of natural peanut butter on top. Mmmm peanut butter ice cream.

I prefer my ice cream hard as a rock. I don’t know what they did about 15 years ago to make ice cream soft, but fuck them for doing it
One reason for that is they whip a shit ton of air into it, that’s why some brands don’t feel as heavy as others. It also lets them sell less product by volume for the same price. These fuckers add 30-50% overrun (air) into their products.

They can use gums and vary the amount of surgar and fats to change firmness also.

I prefer my ice cream hard as a rock. I don’t know what they did about 15 years ago to make ice cream soft, but fuck them for doing it!

It just cheaper - more air, less milk fats/solids, less taste. If you get small batch ice creams they are usually hard a rock and need to sit on the counter for 5 minutes to even be able to get a spoon/scoop in to it.

Whipping air into it is not just cheaper, it changes the texture and overall effect of the ice cream. Different ice creams will taste “icy” or super thick and creamy. Different sources of sweeteners and fat content in the creams/milk will drastically change how you interpret the overall product. Y’all never seen “America’s Test Kitchen” on PBS and it’s showing… bunch of faggots…..🤣

Hello everyone. My name is The D and I have an ice cream addiction. I won’t chastise anyone for their ice cream centric vise. Except you troglodytes that mix milk with ice cream, you have to use heavy whipping cream instead.

Spoonful of cocoa powder on top of some natural vanilla bean. Best chocolate ice cream ever.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Butterfinger ice cream in the round containers, have only seen it at Dollar General in my area. Very addictive.

Hello everyone. My name is The D and I have an ice cream addiction. I won’t chastise anyone for their ice cream centric vise. Except you troglodytes that mix milk with ice cream, you have to use heavy whipping cream instead.
Nope. When I do eat ice cream these days (very rare) I try to keep it as low cal as possible.

OK, fuck that. When I do eat it, I eat the whole damn container to make up for lost time and love every minute of it. Then feel guilty as hell and shit like a goose for two days. Totally worth it.

Reactions: The D
Nope. When I do eat ice cream these days (very rare) I try to keep it as low cal as possible.

OK, fuck that. When I do eat it, I eat the whole damn container to make up for lost time and love every minute of it. Then feel guilty as hell and shit like a goose for two days. Totally worth it.
Your problem is counting calories, not eating ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff and lariat
on the rare occasion where we feel like ice-cream, we have an ice-cream machine and we make our own from scratch. Well worth the effort, time, and ingredients.

No, we don't 'add air' or 'gums' or anything for a filler/booster. Just real "Old Time" ice-cream.

Shot and a half of whiskey or bourbon over ice cream and a splash of Mexican cola.

Well since you guys are talking ice cream her is my psa

Find a pointy ice cream scoop like so:

71CeSZiQ+2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It will go through rock hard ice cream like a hot knife through butter. Not endorsing this brand this was the first pointy scoop pic i found. The pointier the better this one is kinda pointy I have an old school one that is way pointier.

I just run a regular serving spoon under hot water and it cuts right through any ice cream. Warm up the ice cream, sheesh.